caught

requested by: @Juke_jatp_story hope you like it

Julie's pov:

I was laying on bed until someone ran in my room, Luke. "Slow down" I said, "I missed you and I am booooredddd" he answers groaning and I rolled my eyes, "Come here" I told him and he jumped on bed cuddling me with his head on my chest, "What you wanna do today?" I asked him and without hesitation he kissed me, "we are gonna do this all day?" I asked him teasingly and he scoffed, "Not exactly what I have on mind" he answered with a small grin on his face, I bite softly my bottom lip and kissed him again.

I climbed on top of him and took off his shirt, damn he looked good. He took mine off and continued kissing me, I moaned softly when I felt his lips sucking on my neck pulling me close to his body my ass, but we forgot something, to lock the door. "NOOO MY EYES MY EYES" we heard Reggie yelling after he opened the bedroom, "Jesus" Luke mumbled and quickly covered me with a bedsheet, "Thanks" I said laughing, "MY POOR EYESSSS" Reggie continued as he ran downstairs to the garage. Me and Luke shared a look and sighed, the moment was ruined. We wore our clothes and he kissed me softly. We headed to the garage, "And then I opened the door because I thought she was hurt or something from the moans, who would have thought it was because of him" Reggie was explaining to Flynn and Alex and me and Flynn started laughing. "LUCAS PATTERSON" Alex yelled and stood up, "Oh uh" Luke said with widen eyes and hided behind me, "You are so dead" Alex said and started chasing Luke around the piano.

"Alex, relax, we are old enough" I said as he continued chasing him and Flynn was now crying from laughing. "You don't get to talk, you are way too young and Luke is stupid" Alex shouted and I sighed, "Oh come on you know I would never hurt her" Luke shouted and Alex jumped on him causing them both to fall down, "Wow, you really fell for each other" Reggie said and we all laughed, "Fine. But if you get her pregnant, I swear to god you won't see the daylight ever again" Alex said pointing at Luke and he nodded.

---at night---

I couldn't sleep so I went to Luke's room and found him sleeping, I laid next to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Hmm" he groaned and smiled, "I thought you were asleep" I said blushing, "I was until you woke me" he said teasingly and I looked down, "I am not complaining... I think we left some unfinished business earlier" he said in his sleepy voice and I smiled a little nodding.

"Totally agree" I said and he kissed him, he came on top of me and I grabbed my legs around his waist, I felt him getting hard against my skin and moaned softly. He took off my shirt and started at my breast, "Like what you see?" I said teasingly and he rolled his eyes as he took off his shirt, I couldn't help but also stare at his abs, "Take a picture it'll last longer" he said playfully, "Oh shut up" I replied and kissed him.

His hands travelled down my body and unbuttoned my jeans, I relaxed my head back on his pillow as he took them off leaving wearing only my underwear and bra. I also helped him to take off his grey pants and he was only wearing his boxers. He kissed again my neck and unclipped my bra, "Wow...I- I mean- "he started and I chuckled, "Relax pretty boy" I said and he kissed me again when Flynn and Reggie stepped in the room, holding board games, "Have you seen Juli- Oh there she is" Flynn said and started laughing, Luke pressed my body against his to cover me, "Seriously, again?" Luke asked sighing, "We just wanted to play board games!" Reggie shouted annoyed by the situation, "Wrong time Reg.." I said sighing, "I think we should leave" Flynn whispered to Reggie and Reggie nodded scared by what he just saw. Poor reg. "Moment ruined, again" Luke said helpless and I sighed.

---Next morning---

I fell asleep on Luke's arms wearing only his shirt. "Good morning..." I heard Luke saying in his morning low voice, "Hmmm, five more minutes" I said groaning and hugged him tight "But we are all alone..." he said and I could hear the smirk on his face. I quickly looked at him, "are you sure?" I asked to make sure and he nodded, "And this time the door is locked" he said with a wink and I quickly kissed him. He took off his shirt off me and revealed my bare breast, "You are so beautiful" he said and sucked on them leaving hickeys.

He came on top of me and spread my legs wide opened, he quickly took off my underwear and then his. I stared at his naked body until I felt his finger entering me. "Fuck..." I moaned my words and he smirked, "I can't wait any longer, I need you" he said and I nodded ready for him. he entered his dick inside me and I moaned out loud, I heard a small moan leaving his lips and wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper.

I moaned louder and he went faster as one of his hand was stroking my clit making the pleasure two times better. "You like that babe" he asked breathing quickly and letting out small moans and I nodded moaning. He took his self out of me and turned me around, entering from behind, "Fuck, Luke!" I shouted moaning and he grabbed my waist going faster. "You know what I like to hear" he said and I moaned again, "Daddy!" I moaned and felt him cum inside of me, thank god I am on birth control, after some seconds I also finished and we laid next to each other, "Wow" was all he could say and covered us with a bedsheet. "I know" I replied and kissed him, "Wait until Alex hears about this" I said teasingly, "What a great day to stay in my room and never come out again" he replied and we both laughed. 

unholy children hope you liked it<3

requests are open!