bad and hot

requested by: @skplaysgaming [hope you like it]

Luke and Julie were the ones that would be in for everything. They didn't really care about school or people's opinion. And no one, literally no one dared to touch Julie as they knew Luke would break them.

Julie's pov:

I was getting ready for school. Finally Friday. The whole week felt like forever but tonight I was invited to a party so I guess I would chill out a little. I wore my black converse, dark blue baggy jeans with some holes and a red long sleeve crop top. I drew my eyeliner, wore some blush, mascara and lipgloss. I heard a honk from outside and quickly grabbed my backbag and ran down. "Good morning mija" my dad said and I smiled at him, "Morning papa" I answered and left, "Took you long enough" Luke shouted from his car and I rolled my eyes, "you are so impatient" I answered getting on the passenger's seat. "Good morning gorgeus" he said smirking and placed a soft but warm kiss on my lips which caused me butterflies, "Good morning..." I said in a sleepy voice and he started driving.

He was wearing black jeans, a sleeveless shirt and his black vans, his hair was still a little messy because this man sleeps like a freaking lion. "Wanna go to starbucks first?" he asked placing his right hand on my thigh and I nodded. We headed to starbucks and bought two coffes and donuts for both of us, we went to the car and he started driving again while drinking his coffee, I closed my eyes until we arrived.

We went for our first class which was history, I sat on my chair and he sat behind me, "This is the worst..." he whispered and I rolled my eyes. I could hear him tapping his legs in a pretty good mlody and decided to ask about it, "New song?" I turned to him and asked, "It's something I've been working on, nothing special" he said nervously, "anything you write is amazing, you know that" I answered and he sighed, "You two quiet" the teacher said and Luke frowned, "Mind your own fucking business" Luke snapped at the teacher. Luke for some reason always liked to get into fights or just being rude especially to teachers, I never knew why though, when he is with me he is just a gendle, cute, overprotective puppy. "Detention. After class" the teacher said pointing on Luke and he sighed.

The lesson ended and Luke had to stay for 30 minutes more so I waited outside when I saw Nick who was throwing the party tonight approaching me, "Hey, Jules" he said, gosh I hate when other people apart from Flynn and Luke calls me Jules but I decided to just be polite. Me and Nick were friends before I can remember myself so we were pretty close but Luke always hated him for some strange reason. "So are you still in for toninght?" he asked when I heard Luke behind me, "In for what?" he asked with a cold aggressive tone, "Nick invited me to his party, we should go together" I said and kissed him softly, feeling him starting to calm down a little, "Okay so see you there guys" Nick said with a smile and left, "God I hate that guy, do we have to go?" Luke asked placing his hands on my waist and pulling me close, "Are you saying no to a party Patterson? Well I'll go you can stay in tonight" I said with a smirk and he groaned, "You know I am not letting you go alone, I'll pick you up around 10pm" he answered and I winked, "I know" and he rolled his eyes. He drove me home and I slept for some hours.

8:00pm. I took a shower and got ready, I wore a black tight skirt and a dark blue crop top with my black converse, I did my casual make up: eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipgloss. Luke was waiting for me and he drove us to Nick's house. Luke was wearing a blue sleevless shirt, black jeans and black vans, "We are matching" he said proudly and I laughed, "You are cute when you want to" I said playfully as we stapped into the house, "I know" he answered with a wink. The house was huge and with so many people and the lights were blinding me, "You look so beautiful" he said in my ear and I blushed a little.

We found Alex, Reggie, Carry, Flynn and Nick and sat with them, we danced a little and then started drinking. Me and Alex were killing it on the dance floor fully drunk after some point, "I CALL SHOTS" Carry yelled and we all cheered, everyone started drinking shots and I laughed, I saw a vodka and grabbed it lifting myself on a table with Carry and kept dancing while I was drinking, "Can I take a shot?" Luke yelled so I could hear him pointing on the vodka I was holding.

"hmmmmmmm...Fineee" I said playfully and sat on the table, I placed my legs between his his waist and pulled his body close to mine. "You want that?" I asked playfully pointing on the vodka that I was holding and he nodded drunk, I purred some on my mouth and kissed him letting it flow into his mouth, he quickly put his hands on my ass hard and pulled me as close as I could be with him as he drunk the alcohol from my mouth, "Fuck Babe..." he said hungrily and I could his erection growing through his jeans and I slowly let my hand rub it from outside of his jeans making him groan, "Don't start what you can't finish" he said looking me in the eyes and I smiled innocently, "I didn't start anything" I said and giggled, "Follow me" he commanded and I nodded as we went to his car. "On the back" he said and I nodded as I let myself on the backseats of my car.

He quickly joined and laid me down, I could feel my heart beating like crazy. His hands slowly caressed my arms slowly and unzipped my skirt, I lost my breath or a moment and he smirked, "Relax..." he said in a really hot voice and took off his shirt, I helped him to take off his pants and he took off my shirt. "You are so fucking gorgeous" he whispered and started kissing my body making me whimper. He unclipped my bra and took off slowly my underwear, his underwear following. "Fuck..." I mumbled staring at his erection, "Like what you see Molina?" he asked playfully and lifted my head my my chin as my eyes traveled his, "Mostly like what is about to be inside of me" I answered and he thrusted into me, "Fuck!" I moaned and a small groan escaped his beautiful lips, "Quickly daddy" I shouted moaning and a louder moan escaped from him, "Call me that again" he more commanded than said and I smirked, he put his hand on my neck and chocked me without hurting me as he kept going faster and faster. "You like that daddy?" I asked and he nodded, "Fuck babe" he said and kept going deeper and deeper making me moan even louder, "I'll cum" I said between my moans, "Hold that babe" he said and kept going deeper, "You won't cum until I say so, okay?" he said sweating and I nodded, "Okay daddy" I answered and he nodded. He went deeper and deeper with every thrust and at some point I couldn't hold it anymore, "I won't last long" I said moaning and he nodded, "Cum babe" he said and we both released our juice's at the same time, I let out a big sigh of pleasure and he laid on me after we wore our underwear again.

"I didn't know you had a 'daddy' kink" I said jokingly and he smirked, "Well whatever you do is driving me crazy" he answered and kissed me, he started placing some hot wet kissed on my neck and I moaned softly, "I love you so much, you know that right?" he asked as he cuddled into my body, "I know, and I love you too" I answered kissing him on the head. A bright smile escaped and we laid there a little, fully sober by now and after a little we returned home.

oop-