Juke[oneshot, smut]

WAIT! Drink your holy water first... Okay now you can continue.

After I explained to my dad the whole truth about the guys, he happily accepted to let them stay in the house. They were now alive and we were still friends, just friends... I went to the garage. My dad bought them 3 beds this month so that they could feel like their house. I stepped into the garage finding Alex and Luke still sleeping, "GET UP" I shouted and Alex fell of his bed causing me to laugh. "Wh- What happened?" Alex quickly stood up and asked, "It's 1pm and I am bored, Reggie is hanging out with my dad so I came to wake you up" I explained myself and Alex nodded rubbing his eyes, Luke was still asleep. "How can he even be still asleep?" Alex questioned and I giggled, I sat on his bed and pushed his arm, "Luke., wake up" I whispered in his ear and he frowned, "Five more minutes..." he said in his sleepy voice and I rolled my eyes. "It's 1am wake up" I continued and he opened his eyes slowly, "Stop being so bossy all the time" he complained and I frowned, "I am not." I simply answered and he rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Yeah, sure" he said sharply and turned around to not face me.

Why does he act like this? I just woke him up, he does that to me all the time even if it's early in the morning so what's his problem? "Yeah, go get mad at me now." I said and stood up annoyed, "Yeah... I am gonna head out..." Alex said awkwardly and left the garage. "I am just saying that you don't have to act like my freaking mother" Luke fired at me and lifted his head from the bed towards me, he was shirtless and wore a black pant. "I don't act like your mom!" I shouted confused, "Yeah, sure you don't. Why you always do this? Try to control people?" he fired at me and I looked at him angry and sad. "Control?! Because I freaking woke you up before the evening? Well sorry I just wanted some company, please accept my apology your majesty!" I said sarcastically and he sat on the edge of the bed, "You see? That's what I am talking about." He answered, why did his stupid words hurt me so badly? I felt tears running down my cheeks and wiped them quickly. "If you don't like me, no one forces you to talk to me" I said, my voice cracking because of the sad feeling. "Jules, I- "he started but I just left the garage before he continued, to be honest I didn't want to hear something that would make me even sadder.

I ran to my room avoiding Reggie and my dad. I went under the cozy blankets and just buried my head in them. I cried quietly until I heard a knock on my door, I didn't answer so whoever it was, they would just leave. "Jules, it's me. May I come in?" it was Luke, I again didn't answer and he just poofed in the room. Damn it, I always forget they can still use their ghost powers. "I didn't tell you to come in" I said sad and he looked at me, "Well, you didn't tell me to leave either" he answered playfully and laid next to me on the bed, why was he still shirtless. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him, "Look... I am sorry for what I said, I didn't mean anything, I swear." Luke said and I could tell he meant it, "Then why did you say it?" my voice cracked and he turned me to him, "I don't know... I was angry because of a stupid dream and I let my anger out to you. It was wrong from me, please forgive me I love y- "he started and quickly stopped as he realized what he was about to say, I stared into his eyes shocked, did he just-. Without thinking I kissed him and he pulled away quickly, "I- I am sorry..." I said blushing embarrassed, he suddenly pulled me close and kissed me again. The kiss was soft at first but then became more passionate. He lifted me up and put me to sit on his lap, keeping me really close to his body by my waist causing me butterflies.

I slowly rubbed my hand on his abs making him groan into the kiss, our tongues were fighting for dominance and when I pulled away to breath, he looked me in the eyes hungrily, I smirked and decided to tease him a little. I pulled him away and sat on the bed next to him, "What are you doing? I thought you wanted this?" he questioned breathless and looked me in the eyes. I laid him on the bed and cuddled into him, "I did. But you know... I am not really in the mood" I lied and slowly caressed his abs causing him to shiver, "I see what you are doing there princess, you are teasing me." He answered and smirked, "What are you talking about?" I asked and looked at him with my innocent eyes. He took a deep breath and came on top of me. "You know what I am talking about..." he said quietly kissing my neck making me moan softly, he started taking off my shirt as I gave him the right to continue, he took it off, kissing my belly and keeping eye contact with me which drove me crazy. He kept giving soft kisses on my body making me want him even more but then he suddenly stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked him as my heart was beating faster and he smirked at me, "That's what you get for teasing me" he winked at me and stood up, "No, Luke wait" I stopped him by holding his arm without knowing what I was even about to say, "What?" he asked, his eyes locking with mine, "I want you..." I said quietly, "Speak louder I can't hear you" he answered making me blush. "I want you." I said louder than before making sure no one in the house would hear me. "Now that's what I like to hear" he answered and laid on the bed again quickly, I got on top of him and he stopped me, "I get to be on the top." He said in a demanding voice that I've never heard before, I nodded as he took off his black pants. He kept kissing my body and as he got down there, he slowly took off my jeans making me shiver.

He unclipped my bra and throw it on the floor, I helped him take off his underwear and I could see him blushing, "Are you sure?" he asked me with an anxious face and I nodded, "Like completely sure, 100% sure?" he continued and I giggled, "I am 200% sure" I answered and he smiled at me taking off my underwear slowly. "You're wet" he said smirking as he slowly started to caress my private aera making me moan softly. "Stop with the teasing, I need you" I said hungrily as he lips crashed mine, I felt his boner on my thigh. Damn, it was big. He then rubbed the tip on my hole making me moan louder, he covered my mouth with his hand and entered me slowly. He moaned softly and let me a minute to adjust his size.

"Continue" I said and he started moving faster as I kept moaning in his hand, "You like that baby?" he asked in a sexy voice and I nodded in pleasure. He went faster and faster as I felt my orgasm building, I got on top of him. he gave me a grin as I started moving myself up and down to him, he let himself moan on the pillow and then grabbed me by my waist making me go faster, he kept kissing my breast as I was moaning, "Jules, I am going to cum" Luke said out of breath, "Do it, I am on birth control" I tried to let out the words without moaning but failed. After almost two minutes we both felt our climax coming and ended at the same time. I laid next to him breathless and he kissed me. "So, does that make you my girlfriend?" he asked smiling, "Only if you'll be my boyfriend" I answered playfully and he placed one more kiss on my lips, he then wore his underwear and pants and wore on me one of his shirts and my underwear. After some minutes we were both asleep cuddling in my bed.

sorry for not uploading on this book, i will try to be more active:)