that one time you got drunk

It was your first time being drunk. We were at this party just after the album release had happened. All day you'd been going on about how you weren't going to drink a single drop of alcohol. That's until Mikey managed to talk you into doing shots and then it was all over.

I remember you stumbling everywhere and how you kept on oohing and ahhing over Michael's hair which was bright fucking red at the time. Luke was all worried about you, how you kept striking up conversations with random people, you were so confident when you were drunk, Jay. I remember Ashton followed us around all night to make sure that the two of us were okay, I'd gotten drunk with you and in all honesty I wasn't of all that much help.

That was the first time we had sex that night. Our first fuck anyway. We'd locked ourselves in one of the offices at the big building the party was being held at and we made a right mess, throwing all the office supplies onto the floor and fucking loudly on the desk. Dear god, we would have been in the shit and they would have forced me to send you home if anyone had found us.

I remember you had a condom in your back pocket and it was so random and so unexpected. But it was so fucking hot at the same time, how you ripped the foil open with your teeth like that and fuck-

I remember sitting on the ground afterwards. It wasn't nice carpet or anything, it was that cold shitty linoleum that sticks to your skin but it was okay. Because you were playing with my hair and my head was in your lap and we were both drunk and giggly.

I'd give anything to sit on the cold floor again with you, Jay.