that one time we went to a concert with ash

Ashton was the one that'd introduced us. He'd told me all about this great friend that he had and at first, he'd tried setting you up with Luke. Luke being Luke, he wasn't all that keen on Ashton setting him up with another girl, especially after all the insane girls that he'd met in the past thanks to Ashton's antics.

I remember you were staying at his house when you'd come over from Melbourne for a bit and I was staying with Ashton too, god knows why. The house was tense, you weren't all that great at making conversation and I was kind of intimidated by the fact that once I'd walked in on you in the shower and it'd made everything quite awkward in the flat.

Ashton got tickets for a Coldplay concert, we used to tease him about loving the band so much. You liked them too, although you only knew a couple of their songs. I only liked them because you liked them, how sad is that.

They were front section tickets, the lead singer touched your hand and I thought you were going to start bawling your eyes out right there in the arena. Then they started playing 'Paradise' and he looked out into the arena and I think, as a joke, he shouted out for everyone to make out with the person next to them.

I kissed you. And you looked so fucking taken aback that I thought you were going to slap me across the face. But you just kind of stayed silent and Ashton was looking at me with this wide eyed grin and you wouldn't speak so I just kissed you again.

And then you finally fucking kissed me back. And it was sweaty and crowded and we were surrounded by screaming people that we didn't even know and we hardly knew each other and people kept on bumping into us but God dammit-

I'd give anything to make out with you in a crowd full of strangers again, Jay.