that one time we got high with mikey

Mikey had gotten these joints from God knows who and I honestly wasn't all that keen to begin with. You'd been a bit hesitant, choking on the smoke and all that but it didn't take long for you to get all giggly and stuff. And you were cute as shit, I'll tell you that right now, Jay.

Luke had sat there the whole time, biting his nails and looking around the room nervously, saying something about how his parents would kill him if they caught us.

Ashton had been shamelessly stoned and so he'd wrapped an arm around Luke's shoulder.

"Luke, baby, come on! Loosen up a bit." He's laughed before holding the joint up to the blonde boys lips. Ashton was always extremely fond of everyone when he was high.

I distinctly remember the fact that you were wearing one of my hoodies and the sleeves fell right past your hands and you kept on crawling into my lap and playing with my hair.

You got the munchies really bad and I recall walking into the kitchen two minutes after you'd left the room and you were pouring cornflakes right from the packet into your mouth.

You'd laughed and stood before dropping the box onto the counter. You walked over to me and wrapped your arms around my neck, pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth, my nose, my neck, my collarbone.

"Daddy?" You'd murmured and I'd looked over your face as you smirked and I gulped loudly.

"What, babe?"

"Daddy. Can I call you that-" you giggled and let one hand run through my hair to pull my lips against yours "You can call me Kitten if you want." you sighed, letting your hand travel down my chest making me let go a shaky laugh.

"Baby I-"

"Kitten."

"Kitten." I groaned, licking my lips and letting go a laugh "I think we should maybe head to bed."

"If you want, daddy." you laughed, grasping the material of my shirt between your fingers and pulling me towards the stairs.

You were so vulnerable that night, Jaydyn. You kept the kitten and daddy thing going right until the early hours of the morning, not that I fucking cared, Jay, it was hot as hell.

I'd give anything for you to crawl into my lap like that again, Jaydyn.

///

Ayyyyyyyyyy for daddy kink wooh