that one time we sat in your backyard

It was like, the middle of winter. Not that it snows all that much in Australia but never the less it was still freezing. I remember we'd gone for a walk and you'd insisted that you didn't need a jacket. You fucking did though and I tried to make a point, I really did. But you were so cold and your hands were shaking, Jay. I remember your lips nearly turned fucking blue and so I gave you mine and then I was freezing my ass off.

All you did was giggle. You just fucking giggled, giggled at the way that my teeth were chattering and giggled at the way that I'd give you these evil stares every few seconds.

You wanted to sit in your backyard. God knows why. Why did you want to sit there, Jay? I remember we sat down on the grass and it was kinda gross and damp but you just didn't seem to notice. And we lied there for what seemed like fucking hours. Me in a thin cotton shirt and you wearing my fucking hoodie and I was so pissed off that you'd somehow managed to snag my jacket. But I didn't really mind. It's stupid, I know. I was practically freezing to death but as long as your upper half was warm I was okay.

I'd give anything to freeze my ass off again with you, Jay.