Chapter 2- Summer Breeze...

HELLO :) THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER OF OUAMS ;) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS- I NEED YOU NOW BY OLLY MURS

LILY'S OUTFIT IS ON THE RIGHT!!!

ENJOYYYYY OH! AN I HOPE THIS LONG CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR THE CRAPPY FIRST ONE >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of Alex screaming some song on the top of his lungs! I groaned and covered my head with my pillow. I checked my alarm clock and saw it was 6:00. I suddenly didn't want to go to "work."

I groggily got up and did my morning routine that contains a shower, picking an outfit, blow drying my hair, straightening my hair, make up (mascara, a bit of foundation, and light blush), and practiced my guitar.

I went out in the kitchen and saw Alex dipping his finger into some concoction Mackenzie made. She's not the best cook! She's going to school to be a make up artist! She's practiced on me before and shes actually really good!

"Morning guys!" I said while grabbing a donut off the counter.

"Morning Lil." thats what they call me. It's as if my name wasn't already shortened, but they decided to shorten it EVEN more.

"Wait! Lily! Before you go, I want to give you the lyrics and chords to this song that I want you to learn!" she came running out of her room with piece's of paper in her hand.

"What's the song?" I asked as I walked toward her.

"It's called 'I Need You Now' by Olly Murs. It's a really good song!"

"Ya I know I've heard it before. It's a great song." I said while taking the papers and looking them over.

"But I gotta go you guys! I'll see you guys later." I said while stepping out the door. I walked down the stairs and felt the breeze hit my face. I pushed my "Ozzy" glasses up on my nose and continued to walk. I had my guitar case in my hand as I walked. The breeze was insane today!

I went in and ordered my usual; Carmel Frapaccino. I went outside and pulled out my guitar. I started warming up a bit and saw one of my friends Justin walk out. He had my drink in his hands and he sat down next to me on the bench.

"Hey Lucky Lily!" he exclaimed. Justin was 18 as well! I met him when he came to apply here for a job.

~FLASH BACK~

I sat there as the leaves fell off of a tree near by and blew towards me.

"Float down... Like Autumn leaves

Hush now, close your eyes before the sleep

And you're miles away but yesterday, you were here with me-"

"You're really good!" a boy with brown hair that brushed slightly to the right and had sparkling blue eyes said and I was taken back by his American accent.

"Woah! You're American! And thanks!" I said while giving a cheeky grin.

"Yup! Moved here about a month ago and I'm now looking for a job, so I thought I would come and try Starbucks."

"Sweet. I moved here not to long ago too. And that's great. If you get the job, you will most likely see me sitting here mostly every day." I said while smiling.

"Oh ya? And why is that?" he asked.

"Well I kind of sit here every day and play guitar and sing for the people that walk by!"

"That actually sounds like fun! Well, I must bid you a goodbye. I must go and put in my resume. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!... OH WAIT! I didn't catch your name!?"