Chapter 4- Well...

HELLO!!! :) I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY! I'VE BEEN READING THAT FANFICTION 'DARK,' AND ITS AMAZZZIIINNNGGG!!! IT'S IN MY READING LIST AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO AND READ IT!!!!

THE PICTURE OVER THERE ---> IS OF LILY'S OUTFIT!!!

THE VIDEO IS OF, 'THE CUP SONG,' FROM THE MOVIE PITCH PERFECT! I LOVE HOW SHE DOES THIS AND WELL... YOU'LL SEE WHY IT'S THERE.

IM WRITING A NEW FAN FICTION CALLED- Mending the Pieces. IF YOU WOULD GO AND CHECK THAT OUT I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!

OK ;D YOU MAY READ NOWWW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Millie's POV

I laid in bed the next morning debating on wether or not I should go to "work." I decided not to, since Harry was coming over around 2. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 10 oclock.

I decided to stay home. I was still pretty pissed about how they reacted and how they acted like they were my parents. Just no. If I wanted my parents thoughts about the situation I would have given them a ring and not have to take their advice.

Mackenzie was most likely at the UNI and Alex was probably at work. He's an artist and he's actually really good at what he does!

I did my morning routine and looked at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a coral colored shirt that had the words 'free,' written in cursive in grey on it, a pair of grey jeans, and a pair of dark grey TOMS. I think I look pretty decent! Harry didn't really tell me to dress up, so I just wore my usual cute shirt with a pair of jeans. I saw it was 12:30, and since I don't really have anything better to do, I decided to go to this little coffee shop I love to go to. I would go to Starbucks, but I go there everyday!

I went outside into the nice weather and felt the gentle warmth, heat my arms. I walked across the street and entered the shop. It had a cool vibe kind of feeling. The walls were painted a deep orange, and the furniture was all chocholate brown. I ordered some brocoli cheddar soup and a water and the lady brought it out to my table by the window. I sat and ate my soup while scroling through my tumblr, when all of a sudden, I found a picture of me walking with my guitar case yesterday. It wasn't a bad picture actually! I had a small little smikr on my face and my hair was blowing behind me. I started to think about how someone was actually watching me! This is just plain creepy! How the followed me home! It gives me the eebie jeebies just thinking about a middle aged man carrying around a camera and hiding in the busches to take a picture of me... But why me? Yesterday I was with Harry, but I didn't see anyone following us? Hmmm... My thoughts were interupted by a small tap on the window. I looked up to see a confused curly haired boy. I smiled as I figured out who it was. He smiled back showing off his ginormous dimples and went to the front entrance. He came around the side and I could hear him chuckling to himself.

"Well, fancy meeting you here." he said while smiling in front of me. His height towered over me as he intencely stared into my blue eyes.

"Your hair looks so much different now that it's actually out og that beanie! Well you can go ahead and sit while I go get a quick refill." I stated while grabbing my cup and heading back up to the counter.

Harry's POV

Oh my god, she probably thinks I'm such a stalker. I'm really not though! I just was walking by on my way to Starbucks to pick me and the boys up some coffee, but I saw her in the window! She came back and she sat down in front of me.

"So the craziest thing happened!" she stated while raising her eye brows and her eyes getting big.

"Oh yeah?" I said while turning on my cheeky charm.