Chapter 7- First Timer

Hello munchkins ;D so HAPPY EASTER!!! I just had some delicious food and I feel so stuffed!!! I hope your Easter was amazing :D

So in this chapter, Lily is going to experience and see things that she has never seen or done before.

Oh well! Here is chapter 7!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I got into his Audi and I could feel my nerves kicking in. I started to think about all the things that could go wrong and how guys could take advantage of me. I started to wonder what would happen if a guy started to make me feel uncomfortable. I would probably be intoxicated and I wouldn't know exactly what had happened. Would people get into fights? Or maybe I will end up making out with a guy in the bathroom.

"Harry?" I asked as I looked over at him as he drove.

"Yeah?" He asked as he gave me a quick glance.

"Can you promise me that you'll keep an eye out for me tonight?" I asked with an unsure face.

"Babe, I promise you that I won't be taking my eyes off of you tonight." He said while a small smirk played on his lips. A smile was revealed at his little promise. Wait. Does he mean like he is gonna watch me like I'm a little sister to him, or he's gonna be like... Checking me out tonight... Oh gosh.

We arrived at the club and I knew that this was going to be a new atmosphere to me. Loud music, slutty girls, sexy guys, alcoholic beverages, and lots of dancing. Harry went around and opened the door for me. He lent me a hand and I stepped out of the car. I looked up at Harry and saw he was already looking at me.

"Remember our promise." He said with a small smirk. He put a hand on the small of my back and led me to the front of the long line and the guard let us in.

I was all of a sudden exposed to a dark room with flashing lights and smoke. There was a dance floor in the middle of the room, an island sort of a bar that was made into a large circle, there were boothsand tables to sit at.

"The boys and I usually sit over here." He yelled over the music and pointed to the right towards the booths. He put his hand back on my back and led me over to the booths. I saw that Niall, Louis, Zayn, and a girl that I've never met.

"HEYYYYY!" Louis yelled over the music making all of us laugh.

"Glad you guys could make it! Take a seat!" Niall said. I sat down next to Niall and Harry was on the other side of me.

"Lily, this is Eleanor. Eleanor, Lily." 

Harry said as he motioned to the brunette that I hadn't met yet.

"Hello Lily! Very nice to meet you! Now Harry, is this your girlfriend or..." She asked.

"Oh! No. I'm his roommate!" I said while smiling.

"Oh okay!" She said while smiling.

"So do you want a drink?" Harry asked while looking at me.

"Uhhmmm sure just I don't know what exactly there is..." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, I'll start you off with something easy." He said while getting up and heading over to the bar. I watched as he leaned against the bar as he told the bartender what he wanted.

"So. Has anything happened between you and Harry yet?" Niall asked before taking a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Lily, you're so naive that its cute! I mean like has he made a move on you yet?" He asked while laughing.

"Not really. I laid down the rules with him the day I moved in. I told him that I'm a virgin with everything and to not try anything."