Hey Guys!

Hey guys! Im sorry for not updating >.< I have been SO busy! I went to Daytona for a week with my bestfriend and scoped out boys, snuck out, and walked the streets with these two boys until my parents found out which led us to running back to the hotel barefoot and soaked from the thunder storm. And then I started talking to this one kid from back home... He's wonderful ^.^ If you want to know more about him or if your love life isn't doing so great and you thrive off of other peoples, then message me! And I am not making fun of you because before I met him, that's exactly how I was. I loved to listen to my friends talk about their boyfriends... I don't know why. I just did. So trust me hun, I understand your pain. And then I went to cheer camp and we ended up having to leave a day early because three of our girls had impetigo. If you dont know anything about it, it's not deadly, it's just a very contagious rash and babies get it a lot. And then I have so much virtual school to make up. Urgh and I have to go to my dads house this week and my little guy friend wants to go to the movies and THERE IS SO MUCH WRITING TO DO!!! I. HAVE. SO. MUCH. TO. DO. AND. IM. STRESSING. 

Whale, love you guys xx

-RonnieXx