Chapter 8- New Feeling.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

I could feel my pulse as it beat against my head. I opened my eyes and immediately wished I didn't. I groaned and went to get up from my bed, but there was something blocking me. I was facing the wall on the right side of the bed so I couldn't see what it was. I tried to get up again, but I wasn't able to get up with whatever's over me holding me back.

"What the hell? Why cant i get up?" I said under my breath. I heard a small chuckle and my heart started pounding. I slowly turned to my left to look over my shoulder and see who it was... I looked over and saw a mop of chocolate cur-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while throwing his arm off of me and getting out of bed! I stood there and looked at him.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" I yelled and he just laughed! He laughed!?

"Harry, I'm not kidding! What did we do last night!?" I said and he continued to laugh...

"Harryyyyy... I'm serious!" I said while walking to the end of the bed and sat on the edge.

"Okay. You really want to know?" He asked while sitting up and looking at me. His chest was bare and I could see all his tattoos.

"Well, you drank, we danced, some guy started grinding on you and I hit him. And then we danced again and I kissed you. Then the rest is a blur, but I know that we didn't fool around or anything. Trust me, I would remember that." He said with a small smirk.

"Oh my god..." I said while putting my head in my hands and just shaking my head.

"But you don't remember that?" He asked while cocking his head like a puppy.

"It's starting to come back to me. Like I remember dancing and I remember seeing a bunch of empty glasses on the table and I remember you taking my hand and leading me out of the club and I remember kissing you." I said while focusing on something on the bed.

"What was it like?" He asked while resting his head on his fists like a thirteen year old girl.

"Well, if you really want to know, it was good. It was just how I had imagined it would be..." I said while smiling.

"Hmmm... Wanna do it again?" He asked while smiling. I laughed and pushed his shoulder! He laughed and then there was silence.

"No, but seriously." He said while looking at me with a smirk.

"Ehhhh, maybe later. I need to get this taste of alcohol out of my mouth." I said before climbing off the bed and walking to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw I wasn't in my clothes...

"Am I wearing your clothes?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah. They look good on you." He said making me chuckle. I start remembering the feeling of his lips on mine. The taste of alcohol that lingered between our lips... I pushed the thoughts back as I saw Harry walk into the bathroom. He put his arms around me to get to his tooth brush and tooth paste. He stood there applying the paste with his arms around my waste.

"Uhmmm Harry?" I said while looking at him in the mirror. I could see the small smirk on his face.

"Hun, my hands have been on your bum. Don't worry." He said with that same little smirk. I could feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"We should really go out again. I had a lot of fun." I said while smiling.

"Mhmmm I did too..." I walked out of the bathroom and Harry followed. I turned around and looked at him, but he didn't stop walking. He grabbed my waist, pulled me into him, and slammed his lips against mine. My eyes were shot open in complete shock. I stood there as he moved his lips against my nonmoving ones.

"Kiss me..." He whined against my lips... I still didn't as he tried to kiss me.

"Please..." He begged and I finally just closed my eyes and kissed him back. I slipped my hands into his curls. His lips were smooth but rough at the same time. I felt him take a step forward, making my back hit his dresser. I was lifted off the ground and placed onto the edge of it. He took my legs and wrapped them around his torso. I tugged at his curls a bit, making him moan against my mouth.

I was carried back over to the bed and laid gently onto the soft white sheets. He climbed on top of me and started leaving sweet kisses on my cheeks, jaw line, down my neck, and my collar bones.

"Mmmm you're so beautiful..." He said as he continued to kiss my skin... I was dying for the taste of his lips, so I grabbed his cheeks, pulled him up, and kissed him with full force. He was a little shocked that I took control like that, but I wanted to try it!

The rest of our day went on like that... Just sitting in bed all day, getting over our hangover together. We eventually went to sleep with me laying on top of him, and his hands around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So sorry for the filler chapter .-. It was kinda boring... But I've been so busy and I'm actually trying to find my own love life right now xD aha! But leave lots of FEEDBACK!!! Xx

-Ronnie

(I'm gonna start using that name! But it's not my real name aha ;D)