Chapter 3- Listening to the Wise.

HEY HONEY BOO BOO :* SO THIS CHAPTER IS SORTA JUST A FILLER, BUT IT HAS SOME EMOTIONAL STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN LILY'S CHILDHOOD. WELL I'LL JUST LET YOU READ ;D

ON THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF ALEX WHO IS PLAYED BY TOM FELTON, WHO PLAYS DRACO MALFOY IN HARRY POTTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

I walked through the front door of my flat and saw Alex and Mackenize sitting next to him. They looked like they were shocked about something... I shut the front door and they both wipped their heads around towards me with a look of horror written all over their faces.

"Hey guys?" I said in a questioning way as I sat my guitar down.

"What's wrong with you guys? You look like you just saw a ghost." I said while looking at them with a confused expression.

"Where were you today?" Alex said, being the first one to talk.

"I was hanging out with a person I met today?" I said while giving them the 'what the fuck,' look.

"Who was this person?" Mackenzie asked while crossing her arms.

"His name is Harry. Why are you two freaking out over this?" I asked while walking into the kitchen.

"Because you guys were on the telly today." Mackenzie stated while giving me a death glare.

"What's so bad about that! I could have gotten noticed today! Guys, don't you see how amazing this is!" I said while smiling from ear to ear.

"Ya, but that's not the point. The point is is that, that boy you were talking to today, Harry? I see him on Extra all the time and he is evidentally the biggest man whore you could possibly find. He's dated Emma Ostilly, Caroline Flack, Taylor Swift, and he's spotted all the time coming out of bars with girls and using them as his personal sex slaves. He's not a good person Lily." Alex stated giving me those sorroful eyes that are stating he was sorry.

"Are you guys honestly going to belive everything that's in the tabloids! He's a normal person! Today he told me that he hated being chased by those creepers they call fans! He's just as normal as you and me, and there is nothing you guys can say that is going to change my mind about him! He's a nice guy is incredibly handsome, and because of that, he's got every girl in the wolrd trying to get their hands on him!" I said trying to defend my now new friend.

"Exactly! He's got EVERY girl in the world throwing themselves at him and what happens when you guys get close, huh? When you start developing those special kind of feelings for him and you two start having a thing. And then he finds a cuter, sexier, better looking girl than you and breaks your heart!? What will you do then!"

"I'll end it with him duh?" I said. I was starting to give them attitude because I was getting pretty pissed off about this whole situation.

"I'm done talking about this. I'm going to my room for the night." I said while grabbing my guitar, walking to my door, and slamming it shut.

I fell onto my bed and stared at my cieling. I haven't done this in a while. Where I just think things through. I guess it's because life has been pretty boring lately. There hasn't been much excitment lately. Is that bad? Is it bad that I'm almost 19, and I've never had a boyfriend? That I've never had those alcohol experiences? That I've never had sex or had any kind of interaction of any kind with a boy? I've never even had my first kiss! I was always the girl everyone was jealous of because they thought I was pretty (meaning girls, but not in a homo way), but the guys wouldn't date me because I was too high in knowing what I wanted to be when I grew up. You're probably wondering how I know, and it's because this one guy in my junior year came up to me. I had heard from all of my friends he liked me but they didn't know why he wasn't asking me out. Well, he told me I was too attached on my dreams and he was afraid that I would put my dreams first instead of him and he was exactly right! I wasn't going to be one of those teenagers that gets pregnant right out of high school and then her "love of her life," leaves her alone with a baby. I was NOT doing that. I told him he was right and that I completely understood why he was holding back. So I'm a virgin for everything. Kissing, sex, cuddling, even holding hands! I'm probably the most inocent 18 year old you will ever meet.