𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Chapter four
Y/N'S FLASHBACKS

━Chapter four━Y/N'S FLASHBACKS

Today Y/n's class have free time since her teacher said they work hard enough. Some students went to sleep after having a hard day, some of them well mostly the girls talked about the males volleyball team practice match or they talked about how Oikawa is going to win the practice match, how they're going to make cookies for him.

"Hey after seeing Y/n-san this close she gave off a mature feeling." Whisper her classmate behind her.

Y/n turn her head with a blank expression, "Please take care of me."

"Wah! O-oh p-please take care of us too!" They screamed, shocked because Y/n can hear them whispering.

"Haha please take care of me too, Nice to meet you I'm Ueno Kaguya," beamed Kaguya.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sato Yuki this is Sawatari Miyu. Ueno-san I heard you've been friends with Y/n-san since junior high school is that right?" One of them asked.

"Actually we've been friends ever since kindergarten," Y/n answered.

━━━━━━━━

Ever since kindergarten Y/n really gave off a mature feeling, a lot of people have compliment her saying how she look so mature for her age.

"N/n-chan do you want my cupcake?" Kaguya offered, holding out her mud cupcake to Y/n who shakes her head.

"No."

In elementary school, Y/n got bullied by a lot of boys who liked her. They would throw paper ball at her, they would shoved a worm that they found to her, and they would take her books and toss it around as she tries to take her book back.

Until her parents and Kaguya's decided they should just go to all-girls middle school because they are worried that the same thing might happened again.

They finally got into all-girls middle school. Kaguya and Y/n we're glad since there's no boys that disturb them, the girls in their middle school are very kind and understanding, basically Y/n called them angels.

"Thank god we got accepted to this school right N/n-chan?" Kaguya sang, "The school's view isn't so bad either and look at all of that cherry blossoms we should take a picture again after school!"

"Hey look at the entrance!" Shouts one of the girls.

They turn their gaze from the hallway to the schools entrance to see group of boys holding up a banner that says 'Y/n!' While shouting her full name.

"L/n Y/n!"

"Come meet us Y/n!"

"Go out with me Y/n!"

Y/n and Kaguya paled at the sight, while the security tries to push the boys back to close school gate. Kaguya placed her hands on the h/c shoulder gently pushing her from seeing the chaos.

"How did they know? These boys they are out of their mind" grumbles Kaguya, they never told anyone what school they're going.

"Someone must have seen us and spread it" Y/n mumbled.

━━━━━━━━

"Um I've been curious, Y/n-san do you have a boyfriend?" Miyu asked.

"Well I used to date one but we broke up" Y/n answered.

"Aww why did you broke up?" Yuki asked her, curious why did they broke up.

"Oh well he's moving to tokyo and apparently he can't handle long distance relationship so we broke up."

Y/n was pretty devastated when they broke up but if that's what he wishes for so she'll let it.

Kaguya saw someone staring at her friend before smirking, she pat the h/c shoulder and whispered "N/n-chan someone is looking at us from the window!"

Y/n slowly look to the window, she immediately blushes when her eyes met the one and only Iwaizumi Hajime who blushes as well before running away followed with Oikawa's whined.

"Psst, Y/n-san do you happened to like Iwaizumi?" Whispers Yuki, not wanting to make a chaos in her class from hearing that Y/n have a crush.

Y/n slaps her own cheeks, "Is it that noticeable?" The girls giggles at her blushing face.

"Well I don't blame you, Iwaizumi is hot you see his muscles?" Yuki gushed.

"Well I prefer Yahaba" Miyu admitted, a streak of blush now gracing her face.

"So that's why you've been suggesting to walk by the gym instead our used route." Yuki piped up, making her friend vlush even harder.

Kaguya laughs at the act knowing her bestfriend does the same thing "N/n-chan does the same thing too! She would begged to walk by the school gym to see her crush." Y/n blushes, jokingly hitting the black haired arm for exposing her.

"My legs are pretty sore everytime we have to passed by the gym since it's a very long way back to the art club," Kaguya groaned "I just hope if they started to date this won't be a habit."

Y/n giggles "If it's become a habit I'll treat you any food you want."

Kaguya then gleamed crossing her arms puffing her chest "Well if that happens I don't need to complain anything."

Making then laugh at her words as Kaguya smirked.

'If it's become a habit? Agsjahjajs' Y/n screamed in her head imagine herself dating the ace.

"Kaguya what about you? Do you have someone you like?" Yuki interjected.

"Hmph I don't have time for boys!" The said girl huffs. Yuki and Miyu let out a 'ah' making Kaguya silently smirked feeling her pride went up.

"Kaguya's traumatized the last time she got a crush she followed him only to find him dating a college girl," Y/n replied as Kaguya feel her pride quickly fell down like a rock fell to the ground "The first one she confessed but turns out he's gay but he actually lied he confessed to me saying he liked me for a long time."

Kaguya grabs the h/c girl shoulder shaking it back and forth "Don't remind me about it again!"

"Sorry."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Yey 1022 words! I hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone!