𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Chapter two
WHERE THEY MEET AGAIN

"𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" Called one of his classmates

Iwaizumi stopped his conversation with his friends and turn his head towards the door where he should found the person whose looking for him it was her, L/n Y/n.

He cleared his throat before walking towards the door trying to ignore his friends snickering and shouting, he slowly let out stutter "H-hello"

"Hello Iwaizumi-san" Y/n greets back.

"W-what do you need?"

"The letter, what's your answer?" She bluntly asked, Making Iwaizumi turn very red at her blunt question.

Oikawa then burst into fit of laughter while Matsukawa and Hanamaki was doing their best to hold their laugh coming out from their lips.

Iwaizumi looked at her who have her usual look that many people called it the ice queen doll expression, "I'm sorry I don't really know you..." he said looking away from her.

She raised her eyebrows she was taken back a little that someone didn't know her but she was kind of glad yet embarrassed. They were silent because it felt a bit awkward especially to Y/n she have been liking him for a long time yet he doesn't know her.

"Then how about we starts from to get to know each other than?"

"A-are you sure you're not mistaken me with asskawa!?" Iwaizumi asked her as Oikawa let out a offended look, Y/n tilts her head "Yes I'm in my clear mind besides y-you're my type."

Iwaizumi feel the something rising to his face, he cleared his throat "B-but maybe we can get to know each other first then maybe..."

"Ok. That's sound good enough for me, please give me your phone number."

"Sure." They exchanged their phone numbers as the bell rings. Y/n slowly turned around and waved bye to the muscular guy "I'll see you soon Iwaizumi-san, let's get along."

Iwaizumi slowly waves back to h/c girl. Which made her lips tugged up turning around to look away from him she silently squeals inside beside her was her friend who laughed at her, "Y/n-chan you look so happy!"

 Which made her lips tugged up turning around to look away from him she silently squeals inside beside her was her friend who laughed at her, "Y/n-chan you look so happy!"

(A/n: this is how Y/n looks when she silently squealing)

Ueno Kaguya patted the h/c girl whose still holding her now heaten up and red cheek, "So how did it go Y/n-chan?"

"He didn't know me...but he wants to get to know me" Y/n said getting more flustered.

He quickly head back to his seat when he saw the teacher's figure heading to the class. Oikawa who sat next to him smirks at him "Heh~ Iwa-chan I didn't know your face can't get more red other than get angry at me."

"Shut up asskawa!"

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Just to be clear I don't have a good relationship or anything. I don't have any boyfriend that's why I think it's sucks I hope you enjoy it tho.

Stay safe and have a good day guys, see you on the next chapter byee👋