𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Chapter eight
WINGMAN

"Okay, class dismissed" The chemistry teacher announced

"Come on we got PE after this," Yuki said packing her stuff.

"N/n-chan I gotta use the restroom can you take this with you too, you go ahead and change okay!" Kaguya said running in another direction.

Y/n nodded, she walk faster than before and resulting in bumping into something and it was not a wall.

"Oof" Y/n was waiting for the impact but it never came. She feels someone's arm wrapped around her waist.

"You okay?" it was Iwaizumi.

Heat creeps to her cheeks, she nodded muttering a yes to him. Her books were on the ground after she bump into him, and the notebook lays open.

"Here let me get this for you," He kneeled to take her notebook.

His eyes drift to the notebook, his eyes widened slightly when he accidentally read '(Shipname)'.

Y/n quickly closed the book and held it close to her, the book covered her lower face. Blushing.

Iwaizumi looks away and clears his throat, rubbing the back of his neck.

"T-thank you Iwaizumi-kun," she said getting back to her normal height after gathering all the books back in her arms.

"Y-yeah no problem." Standing up as well.

Oikawa was watching the whole scene behind them, he was still impressed that a dark brown-haired male can still talk and have eye contact a couple of times even though it didn't last long.

"Iwa-chan you're gonna thank me later," He walked toward them with a grin.

"Yahoo porcelain doll-chan! You're looking beautiful as always" he compliments ignoring his friend's stare.

Y/n only nodded. Oikawa smiled walking up to her and putting an arm around her.

"Say how about you and I go on date this weekend?"

"What are you doing Shittykawa?" Iwaizumi narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Oikawa-san but Iwaizumi-san is going to take me on a date this weekend," Iwaizumi turns to her with wide eyes and blushed.

"What we are!?" Iwaizumi cells yelled in his mind.

"Awh that's too bad, well then I can't do anything about it. Have fun Iwa-chan, Porcelaine doll-chan." Oikawa then walks away humming, turning on a corner, and eavesdropping wanting to know if his plan work or not.

Y/n sighs and looks to her crush, "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," Iwaizumi said.

"You don't have to go on a date with me if you don't want to," she said. Iwaizumi stiffened, "I will patiently wait for your answer."

Iwaizumi then said something but she did not catch it at all from his low tone of voice. She furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm sorry can you say that again?"

"Are you busy on Saturday?" Iwaizumi repeated.

Y/n could not believe it. She shakes her head, "No, I'm not busy at all."

"W-will you go on a date with me on Saturday?" He said avoiding eye contact.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." She replied to him, and she walks away from him, "Just text me for more information I go to go change!"

Iwaizumi nods watching her petite figure walk away, and exhaling. He finally did it! He asked her out!

"Did I read that right? No, it can't be." He said denying the ship's name he read in her notebook.

Oikawa was silently cheering on the back, walking back to his friend with a satisfied smirk.

"Iwa-chan I didn't know you can beat the tomato redness"

"Shut up Shittykawa!"

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

kumununi OnceKnownUnknown thank you for the ideas!

And sorry for the long wait🙏🏼 and thank you so much for the 21K reads!