𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Chapter three
WHERE HE WALKED HER BACK TO HER CLUB ROOM

𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Infront of her stands a boy, a blush across his face. The h/c girl know him from her friends and from the information that her friends gave her his name is Ito Shoichi. He is one of the baseball members and a second year.

His feature was not bad he have this light brown eyes, tan skin, and a black hair. He's typical Y/n's type.

Y/n has this thing for a man with tan skin, she thinks a man with tan skin is really manly. So this confession is rather good but bad.

"── Please go out with me" he said, bowing with a love letter on his hands.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your love confession," Y/n stared at his body that stood up straight hearing her answer "I have someone that I like."

Shoichi then slowly nodded at her words with a sad smile.

"May I have the letter? It's the atleast that I can appreciate your love confession." Y/n holds out her hands for the letter, It's like a habit once she reject the guy she always asked if she can have the love letter because she wants to appreciate their work.

"O-of course! Here," Shoichi gave her his love letter, he's relieved that she wants his love letter. "T-thank you, I wish you and the whoever guy you like will have a successful relationship."

Y/n nodded with a small smile, "Thank you, I hope you'll find someone that is meant for you and I'm sorry, have a nice day" She walks away on her way back to her club room.

Y/n's been pretty stressed now, her mom is choosing her university without her agreeing, then there's her dad who's a workaholic, he's always home at 11 pm, he's always busy but he would buy her ice cream or some painting stuff.

Eventhough her dad is a workaholic atleast he doesn't choose where she's supposed to continuing her school life.

Thud!

Her body slam into someone muscly chest. "Oh are you okay?"

Lifting her head up it's her crush, Iwaizumi Hajime. Her face quickly feels hot at the sight of his face "I-I'm fine!" She stutter-yell.

Iwaizumi look away but Y/n catches redness on his face that made fist bump inside her mind celebrating some success for the accomplishment. 'Yes I made him blush!'

"Aren't you supposed to be in your club?" He asked, his eyes slowly trailing stopping at tge sight of the letter in her hands, He felt a sudden bang in his heart.

"Oh someone confess their love to me again," she fold the letter before inserting the letter in her blazer pocket "Do not worry I turn him down, I always ask if I can still have the love letter."

"Why?"

"I appreciate their hard work before they confess to me"

"Oh that's really nice of you"

"Thank you."

Y/n and Iwaizumi stared at each other eyes for a moment, completely lost in her/his eyes.

Y/n blinks making Iwaizumi look away from her with a hand covering his mouth. "I should go back to my club they must be looking for me,"

Iwaizumi quickly nodded, "L-let me walk you back to your club room!"

Y/n eyes widened at his offer before nodding allowing him to walk her back to the club. Iwaizumi completely forgot about his Alien loving bestfriend that he was supposed to catch instead he walk the h/c girl back to her club.

 Iwaizumi completely forgot about his Alien loving bestfriend that he was supposed to catch instead he walk the h/c girl back to her club

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry for the wait🙏🏼 I hope you like this chapter can you atleast comment or vote? It's okay if you don't want to.

See ya!