𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Chapter one
HIS FIRST LOVE LETTER

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, after practice over the teams managed to make Oikawa to treat them ramen while everyone talks and laughing a...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, after practice over the teams managed to make Oikawa to treat them ramen while everyone talks and laughing around there was the now silent Iwaizumi, Oikawa who noticed his silence made him curious.

"Iwa-chan you've been silent for awhile now, something in your mind?" Oikawa asked snapping Iwaizumi from his train of thoughts.

"N-nothing shittykawa!" Yelled Iwaizumi slurping his ramen.

"Iwaizumi-senpai who was the girl before? You know the girl on the door frame when we're in practice" Kindaichi wondered the girl he saw, she was really beautiful to not be unnoticed.

Iwaizumi mumbles something that they can't hear, "What was that Iwa-chan?"

"I-I got a love letter..." Iwaizumi says slurping his ramen again trying to hide his blush.

"HEE!!!"

Iwaizumi told them everything about how did he got the love letter, the cackling when how the small letter could make the ace face red.

"Wow Iwa-chan you finally got one! I'm jealous now" Oikawa sigh.

"You got love letter everyday shittykawa!"Iwaizumi yell

Issei looked to Iwaizumi "Hey what did she look like?"

"She have this h/l h/c, she had this s/c and this e/c" Iwaizumi answer earning a gasp from the dramatic volleyball captain.

"Iwa-chan you got a love letter from L/n Y/n!?" Oikawa yelled pulling his brown hair.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes "i don't know, She didn't gave me her name she only shoved the letter infront of my face then left!"

Oikawa then went searching the letter, "Where is it? Let me see the lettetr Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi takes out the letter to the he thought overdramatic friend. They expect Iwaizumi lean to the letter before gaping their mouth.

"No way its Doll-chan name!" Oikawa gaped.

"Well her fanboys will be crushed hearing that L/n is going to be taken now" joked Matsukawa.

Iwaizumi snatch the letter back from Oikawa's frozen figure, he stared at the name on the letter

From L/n Y/n.