𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Chapter seven
Ship name and daydream

The class was boring, Y/n only look up to the teacher when the teacher looks back at the students

She was thinking what if she got her answer from Iwaizumi and he wanted to be her boyfriend.

She imagined that they went to the same university, and move in together when they started to work. Doing the thing maybe one day He proposed and they got married.

'Maybe I'll have 2 no 3 no never mind I'll let Iwaizumi-kun decide how many children were going to have ' She shakes her head as she slightly blushes.

Y/n thought of the baby gender, 2 girls or 2 boys? And 1 girl or 1 boy.

At night she sometimes makes a fake scenario no scratch that she makes a soon-to-be scenario for her future.

She imagined what will it be like if Iwaizumi hold her hand, hug her and kiss her.

'What about our ship name?'

She writes her full name and then her crush's full name. She combines her and his, pouting when it doesn't sound right, and makes another one.

(Ship name).

She bit her lips from squealing. She felt butterflies in her stomach, it was a weird feeling but good.

'I wonder what will my name be if we got married...' She pondered.

She hesitantly writes her given name and then his last name.

Iwaizumi Y/n.

'That sound good.'

🗒 ❛ Important note ༉‧₊˚✧

So I'm running out of ideas and I want your idea or suggestion.

Whoever votes and comments first on the next chapter will get to request for the next chapter but the request WILL NOT have any relation about when Iwaizumi and Y/n dated.

Good luck!

Stay safe and healthy, Take Care! see you later👋