𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Chapter five
EXCUSES

In the middle of the class, Y/n felt bored and tired and so does the whole class even the teacher too! She was explaining the subject lazily she doesn't want to teach but it's for money so she have to

"I'm so tired..." Groan Kaguya quietly so the teacher didn't heard her.

Y/n hand was rest under her chin and her elbow was rested on the desk.

'So sleepy, I want to sleep but I need this so I can graduate' Y/n thought.

Almost falling asleep Y/n decided to go to the toilet. "Sensei I need to use the toilet,"

The teacher nodded waving her hand lazily continuing to teach the lesson to the class, Y/n went out the class and close the door.

She walked while watching the tree by the window as she pass by, she stopped between two directions, one way was the closest way to the toilet while the other way was quite the farthest way to the toilet but there's a special thing about the farthest toilet.

She turn to the right direction to the farthest toilet, she fasten her pace to the toilet but stopped before passing a classroom she glance to the window noticing her reflection was there, she checked her hair, her face. She nod to herself before continuing her walk she slowed her phase when she pass the classroom.

Why did she slowed down you may ask? Well it's her crush classroom!

She searched the certain spiky with her e/c eyes her eyes brightens when her eyes found the spiky hair, He look very focused yet sleepy with what his teacher is saying.

As she passed the class, her lips was tugged upward a bit after seeing him. She walked inside the toilet and did her little business and washed her hands with soap.

"Wah my face looked pretty red now," Y/n said, watching her reflection on the mirror.

She walks out the toilet calming down the blush and her smile as she about to pass the classroom.

She glance through the class from the window she bit her lips from smiling, she flinched when her eyes met his as the result she fasten her walk, embarrassed for getting caught.

'Shoot I got caugh! So embarrassing!' She thought, blushing.

Iwaizumi blushes after his eyes met the beautiful e/c hues. He covered the lower part of his face to hide his small smile and blush. 'Damn why is she so cute...'

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Did anyone of you did this excuse to see your crush? Cuz I did, sometimes my crush would caught me and waved at me😂 anyway stay safe and healthy see you soon!