𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Chapter six
Top secret code name

"Hey since people might over heard us maybe we should make a code name for our crush" whispers Miyu

It was lunch time, Y/n, Kaguya, Yuki and Miyu has set their table together so they can eat their lunch together.

"Yeah, I caught some boys trying to eavesdropping on us!" Miyu whispers back, her eyes scanning the room. "I already got mine, Ikura don."

"Pfft!" Yuki snorts while Kaguya and Y/n bite their lips to stop themself from laughing at the nickname.

"T-that's a great idea" Y/n spoke gleaming.

A blush crept to Miyu cheeks as she chew her egg roll, The others was deep in their mind while eating they tried to think their code names for their crush.

"Oh oh! Bolt!" Kaguya suddenly said.

They minus Kaguya look at her with one eyebrow raised, confused. They know that Kaguya does not have a crush on someone.

"Um Kaguya you have crush?"

"Of course!"

"You finally forgot about your horrible experience huh" Y/n said.

Kaguya puckered her lips and hummed "I met him yesterday, he's pretty short but he's my type! He was wearing this black gakuran"

"Black gakuran? He must be from Karasuno then."

"Godzilla.."

Miyu, Yuki and Kaguya glanced to Y/n who's blushing, her cheeks are really red.

"He looks like a Godzilla..."

"BUAHAHAHHAHA" Kaguya laughs with a tear coming out from the corner of her eyes.

Somewhere else Iwaizumi sneezed. "ACHOO!"

"Iwa-chan you better stay away from so I won't catch your cold!"

"I'm not sick shittykawa!"

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry for the wait, I got confused and forgot how to mf write! 😂

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Yuki is not single she's in a happy relationship with her boyfriend.