𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Its their daily volleyball practice everyday well except monday they always walk to the same direction, the gym

Its their daily volleyball practice everyday well except monday they always walk to the same direction, the gym. They practice with everything they've got first day Aoba Johsai already have practice match with Karasuno for their interest with Kageyama Tobio.

"Oi Shittykawa can you really play with what happened?" Iwaizumi yell to his childhood bestfriend who grins.

"Eh! Iwa-chan are you worried about me? I can't believe he's worried about me─" Oikawa face was hit by Iwaizumi's serve leaving a red mark.

"Ouch! Iwa-chan that hurts!"

"Like I care!"

Coach Irihata noticed someone was standing on the gym door frame making him sigh in annoyance "Iwaizumi."

Not wasting much time Iwaizumi went to the door standing infront of the petite body blocking her view of the court. He blushed a little surprised by her beauty she the girl that everyone called the Porcelain doll. He shakes away his blush saying in his mind that she's already likes Oikawa so he wont have a chance with her.

"If you're here for Oikawa you must wait until practice over," Iwaizumi says crossing his arms tired everyday except monday he have to deal with Oikawa's fangirls if they're not brave enough to gave Oikawa their love letter they would go to his bestfriend Iwaizumi to ask him to give their letters to the grand king.

The h/c-ette shake her head shoving her hand to her blazer and pulled out a letter and hand it to Iwaizumi but he refused thinking she want him to gave her letter to Oikawa.

"I can't take it you have to wait after the practice over─" he was cut by her shaking her head while closing her eyes, she then shoved the pink paper infront of his face that made him flinched.

"For Iwaizumi-san" she said, her voice was soft that made him blushed again "Please read it, I'm not here for Oikawa-san."

"O-oh..." Iwaizumi couldn't think straight he's face started to feel hot, he slowly takes the letter before he can say anything she already left leaving Iwaizumi staring at the pink envelope.

"Iwa-chan are you slacking off? Coach Iwa-chan is slacking off!"

"Shut up shittykawa!"