𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥. //𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞!

(𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠)

The weather outside started getting chilly. Devildom seemed to have its winter too, huh? you thought while preparing yourself a hot chocolate. Beezlebub seemed to have smelt the scent of molten chocolate and decided to join as well.

"Hey (Y/N), I see you are making hot chocolate?", He started to drool and looked at you with puppy eyes. "Yes, Beel, I'll make you some chocolate too, and please stop drooling into the pot. He gave you an apologetic smile and turned around. You, on the other hand, turned to the fridge instead and grabbed the milk after carefully opening it. Turning back to the chocolate, you opened the milk box and carefully poured the white healthy liquid into the chocolate. Beel seemed to have been talking with someone, but you concentrated on the mixture more than who just entered the kitchen.

Milk might be healthy, but never let your eyes away from cooking milk. It's just waiting for that moment you turn your head and BOOM! It floods over the counter.

Not with me, milk. I'm not on 0 IQ

Slowly, but fast enough the hot chocolate was ready to be poured and you could finally turn around. Asmo was right behind you. "MMM ASMO YOU SCARED ME", You gasped, surprised at him suddenly appearing behind you. He chuckled at me: "Oh, I am sorry darling, but If you don't mind, can I have a cup of this delicious hot cocoa."

You looked at him curiously, but then smiled and nodded. You let the brown liquid cool down and fill it up in three cups.

uh, there's still a lot in there. Ah I'm sure everybody else wants some ho-AAAH

You felt arms snake around your waist and a face snuggling in your neck. "Are you making some new type of chocolate coffee or is it something different?", It seemed to be Lucifer, sleep-deprived as always, searching for caffeine, but sadly you needed to disappoint him.

"Sorry Luci, but it's only hot cocoa for today!", You awkwardly said and Lucifer groaned lightly into your neck. "Ah, it's fine, I guess I can take a break or something. You do have cookies right? The ones from yesterday, that you brought me with my afternoon tea?" "Yes, I think I still have some in a box somewhere. Well, while I get the cookies, Beel, would you be so nice and take this tray to the living room?" "At your service, sweet cooking maiden", he chuckled sweetly at you and took the tray from your hands and you could swear he melts your heart every time. Lucifer removed his hands from your waist and followed Beel into the living room.

Cookies. I need to find these cookies.

On the search for the cookies, Satan stumbled into the kitchen, with a book in hand 'How to not be a dick at any given moment: Unlimited Edition'. He closed the book, rather irritated, and clicked his tongue. He looked at you for mere seconds and mumbled something quietly. He got behind you and reached for a tin box. He looked down from his taller state and smiled flirtatiously. You started getting flustered. He stopped reaching up gave you the tin box and left.

Satan seems to always know what's up

For a moment, you unconcentrated your eyes and zoned out. But not for long 'till Levi came running past the kitchen, screaming 'I TAKE NO L'S' followed by Mammon, who had an empty purse inside of his. You laughed and took the tin box to the living room.

Belphegor was already half asleep on the couch while Satan continued reading his book and Lucifer silently sipped his hot cocoa.
You sighed and sat down, putting the tin box before Lucifer. Lucifer looked at you gave you a drowsy, tired smile and leaned back again. You took your cup, finally giving in to your unworldly desires and sank into the free space on the sofa. Distant screams were still heated, but you ignored them and started to zone out again, thinking that you were indeed home.

690 words.