𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 // 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 & 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧

𝙃𝙞, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨. 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛.

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞 𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣!!!

𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚?

It was a quiet evening for once in the House of Lamentation and Lucifer, who was very much fully occupied with work and papers stacking up on his at most times, neat desk, sighed heavily

It was a quiet evening for once in the House of Lamentation and Lucifer, who was very much fully occupied with work and papers stacking up on his at most times, neat desk, sighed heavily. He had been working for too long, and it started to show, judging his headache that was spreading out to the front from the back of his head. The paperwork just wouldn't stop, and he hasn't even started on Mammon's Bills. With one final heavy sigh, he stood up from his chair, taking his coffee cup from the many papers underneath, being careful not to let any scraps come out of the cup. He made his way outside his study to the kitchen, passing by (Y/N), who was also rather busy, or at least they looked a bit troubled.

(Y/N) passed Lucifer, not minding him any glance and made their to Mammon's Room, holding at least a stack of what seemed to be pretty old movies. Lucifer stood still after (Y/N) passed him, glancing back at them, with a puzzled look.

There was this feeling in his stomach, it felt bitter, in a very uncomfortable way, but the Avatar of Pride shrugged it off quickly, further making his way into the corridors, closer to the kitchen.

He arrived in the kitchen, and obviously, Beel was already at the fridge, searching for anything he could take to satisfy his hunger for as long as possible, even though it surely was impossible. Beel looked up from the refrigerator and saw a more or likely very bitter and tired-looking Lucifer. Beel scoffed lightly and paid Lucifer no mind any more, but he did eventually say a small "Hi", which was sadly only returned by a small groan and a sigh.

Luci passed by Beel to get to the coffee machine and placed his cup right under it. It was already on, to his convenience, after all, he used it every time, so it wouldn't wonder him why it would never have the opportunity to turn itself off, and he couldn't bother turning it off when he used it so much himself.

He clicked his option and waited for the cup of coffee to be filled. He turned to the doorway of the kitchen and saw Mammon and (Y/N) together, passing the kitchen and chuckling to themselves.

This feeling in his stomach came back very quickly and when Mammon shared a glance at him for only a split second, it most certainly intensified. Mammon didn't bother him that much, no, but the fact that he had so much free time to spend with...them, it him frown a bit.

Engulfed in their conversation, (Y/N), again, didn't pay him any glance. He was sure of what was stirring up in him, and he didn't like it, not one bit.

A small ding tore him from looking at the two and turned his attention to the coffee machine again. His coffee was done, and he stared at it for some time. So quickly he was in a certain somewhat daydreaming state again, and it even made Beel look up from the fridge too.

"Lucifer? Are you alright? You don't look so good.", Beel worriedly asked, while stowing away some more food, slightly struggling to carry it. Lucifer, again, was torn away from thinking and turned his eyes to Beel, while taking his coffee cup. "I'm fine, Beel.", Lucifer replied, tiredly, and exhausted. Beel looked at him rather sad and sighed lightly. Lucifer made his way out into the corridor again, only to hear the chuckles of (Y/N) and Mammon, and it made him frown again. He turned his eyes to the narrow corridor once again, on his way to his study.

Meanwhile...

"Yeah, I think my TV in my room still works. Honestly, such a bummer that yours is broken. You have such a big luxurious room and then your TV is broken? Dang.", I yawned, a bit annoyed at that. Mammon only scoffed at me, somewhat pouting. There's no way my TV will be broken-

...

Was that Luci in the kitchen? I thought he would never get out of his study. Maybe I should see how he is doing now. "Hey, (Y/N), are you listening?", Mammon snapped his fingers in front of me, and suddenly I was torn away from my train of thought and instead, looked at him and sheepishly grinned: "Uh, of course I did, ... what did you say again?".

Mammon looked at me, pouting once again while explaining it to me, to which I only responded with mildly laughing. I heard footsteps from the kitchen and felt a glance at my back.

Should I turn around to Lucifer?

or

Should I stay with Mammon?