𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 // 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧

[𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣; 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮]

You took one last glance at Lucifer, who groggily continued his path to the study. You did feel a bit guilty, knowing that you could help him relax and get him from paperwork a bit more than just a short trip to the coffee machine, but you don't spend every day with Mammon either, sadly.

Since you took upon all these pacts with Levi and the others you seemingly have less and less time with anyone to be alone or just for yourself to be alone. You didn't mind the extra attention to your name, but you missed the quiet times too.

'Maybe I should check up on Luci after all? He seemed so distressed and s-'.

"(Y/N)! Heck, you are daydreamin' again, aren't ya? Are you even listening to me? Hmph. What is it with ya today?", Mammon scoffed at me, clearly sulking once again. You have to admit, he sure does look pretty cute with that expression. You smiled at him and responded genuinely: "I'm sorry, Mammon. I will listen attentively from now. It's a promise. Now, we are already in my room, might as well go in, right?".

Mammon turned to the door in front of him, seemingly something is indeed keeping him from opening your door. You looked at him puzzled, only to realize that this was your opportunity to tease him.

"What, are you suddenly getting chicken feet at the thought of me being alone with you in here watching movies? As if your room isn't the same!", I chuckled, a devilish grin growing on my face and amusing myself at his flustered face. "WHAT?! NO, OBVIOUSLY NOT!!! I'M NOT GETTING CHICKEN FEET. I CAN ENTER A GIRL'S ROOM WHENEVER I PLEASE, SO EXCUSE YOU...

...

Can I please enter your room?"

He looked at me with an even more flustered face and forgot one at that too. As if he never entered my room daily without asking me or knocking when we were on the topic. He was so cute sometimes but what is different from usual? Was it because it was evening already? No, that can't be, he sometimes even storms in here at 3 am.

The sound of a creaking door ripped me out of overthinking and Mammon stepped forward. He looked like he was about to say something, but instead, put his hand on my shoulder and yanked me inside the room.

The sudden pull from Mammon caused me to let my hands free of the pile of DVDs, that I was carrying earlier, and they fell to the ground with a rather loud clanking sound, some of the more loosely fit cages opened, and some DVDs even fell out of its protective case.

I gasped loudly, looking at Mammon who was just as shocked as I was. I sighed. Of course, something was bound to happen out of the blue and had to do with Mammon being a very cute idiot. Your long sigh turned into a small laugh which turned into a big laugh and Mammon started to laugh as well.

.

.

.

In that very moment, you were the most beautiful thing he had laid his eyes upon. A beauty which Goldie surely could not compete with, not in a million years, literally. He wished he could savour that moment longer and his stares were getting intense by the second, until you stared back, dumbfounded as you are. You stepped back a step while closing the door. You jumped at the sudden collision with it, and Mammon chuckled lightly. Likewise, you pouted at him, and he chuckled even more while leaning down to the scattered DVD pile. You looked at him once again, and you knew in that one exact moment that you fell for him the same way he fell for you.

Unconditionally.

Finally, you can say that you are sure that this will work out, maybe.

Maybe.

Maybe Demons aren't allowed to have relationships with humans, but then again that would be ridiculous, and you weren't "human" entirely, judging your ancestry. He had feelings for you, didn't he? Or was he just being nice?

He glanced up at you too, stopping in his tracks and the eye contact wasn't ... abnormal any more. Back then, Mammon felt like whenever he would look at you, you would know in no time how much he adored you, your laughter, your personality, just you're everything and you, you only saw your best friend from the Devildom, your first one. Maybe even your first in a long time.

But now, in this very moment, it felt like two lovers were staring at each other, and you smiled. A genuine smile. The ones that would be described in books are utterly divine and mesmerizing to look at.

And he smiled back. Not with a blush on his face, no, it reflected the same effect your smile had on him, and you could swear time stopped.

You can't complain about it being too loud any more or too quiet. This was a once-in-while moment.

You don't need to do anything right now.

873 words 4798 characters 71 sentences

[Lucifers Part is currently in editing and will be released soon <3
Stay Tuned!]