𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞. //𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧

It was early in the morning, and a faint trail of fog still laid upon Devildom. The smell of a freshly baked loaf of bread was going through all the rooms of the House of Lamentation. (I dead-ass forgot what the house was named 😃)
You promised Levi yesterday to cosplay with him after he begged for it for so long. And it didn't surprise you that he wanted to be the girl.
And you let him be the girl because he slays as a girl. Everyone be how they wanna be, was your mindset.

But when you entered his room after breakfast, which he didn't attend, you really were blown away. He really slayed as a girl, but like queen-like slayed. He had a full-face makeup and wig on and he wore it like a queen. Queen Levi, amen.

"Omg, you weren't supposed to come in yet. I ain't done yet!!", Levi gasped as you were staring at his blonde wig for a bit too long not to notice you. "Oh, I'm sorry it's just...daaaamn you fine", (Y/N) stated without even blinking. Levi started to blush heavenly, while you were finger gunning at him.

"But no fr you can call me a yandere when you don't stop dressing up better than me", Levi was almost exploding.

"Guess you can call me a simp" "Okay you can s-stop now, Baka" You looked at him lovingly and started to hug him hard.
"No, don't, my wig" You could tell he was getting soft and soon his

Disguise

Fell to the hard floor and melted because of your simping.

Sorry, it took so much time I was literally procrastinating 😂
But fr sorry guys have some crack story 🥺🤠