𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. ☺︎︎

•So Levi is ya man, straight out

•He might be shy and most jealous of  them all but, he's your man

•Like kinda backstory, it started with you watching TSL (I,with help, corrected myself), you got totally into Anime (or maybe you were before) and Levi saw Potential and took you under his scaly wings (lmao, I'm so sorry for the scaley wings I am fluent in English and I didn't know how to write it :D)

•You basically would turn up in his room at 3 am, knowing that he wasn't asleep and be like "I have blankets and brought some boba, we can watch Anime" and he shyly thought "This woman, imma marry her"

•He might think that but he would never say he appreciates your company, nonononono he's almost like Mammon, but instead he's so much more shy(-er)

•At the beginning he was like, "You a normie" and you were like "Nooo"
And now, after you guys date, he like "How did I ever assume you a normie, you a weirdo for anime *hair ruffle*" and you "Imma allow that"

•So basically you too are Weebs or Otakus together

•Dates only consisting of you going to conventions and cosplaying together there (he always wanna be the woman) or you sitting at home and watching "Your Name" (cause that Movie is the best one, I cried)

•He is seemingly pretty touch starved too and is like !!cOnTaCT!!

•He still ain't admitting it

•But this sweet baby cinnamon roll loves you sosoosososososososos much and would die for you (Henry 2.0 like ya too)