𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. //𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛

"I'm hungry", Beel called out to me. He always says that, but after we came to be a couple, I started to settle with his undying hunger.

I looked at him, calmly, and asked him: "My love, what do you crave for dinner now?". He stared at me for a while and then said: "Guess!", I then started to look perplexed by his request and started to think too. "Cheeseburger?" "No" "Dessert maybe?" "You gettin' near". He looked me in the eyes, straight through my (e/c) eyes, seemingly wanting something far from food, for my mind at least. "That look on your face just right now tells me you know it already, don't you?", Beel stood up from his bed, making his way to me, to the bookshelf where I've been standing for the longest time now.

He came closer to me, closer and closer till he slung his arms around my body and nuzzled his entire head into my shoulder. "Give me Cuddles" "Oh god damn Beel, I thought you wanted  something different, but in the end, you were just-"

"Hungry for your love"

Smol little one-shot cause I can't stretch story ideas but I hope you enjoyed this even so and weren't disappointed when it couldn't come to the act 😚 (I've done this on purpose owo) Well have a good night's day or whatever wherever you are!
Toodles!