10

-------

Ty's POV

Chapter 10: Stand Up Proudly

-----

I looked at the most funny guy I have every seen. He was also cute, let me say. His curly brown hair bounced as he jumped around, a ponytail bobbing with it. Sunglasses fell on the bridge of his nose, and the peaks of yellow eyes looked out. An amulet hung around his neck, gold circling a purple gem.

"H-Hi." I shuddered, a blush creeping up on me. "I am Ty." I got up from the ground, looking at Sky. Sky seemed to be staring at me, then shook out of it. "Oh- ha! Hi Ty." He grinned. He was blushing as well, I could see.

I grinned.

I looked over to Jerome and Mitch, who where talking on the bed. They seemed to be pretty happy. I smiled. Jerome needs someone else to trust.

"So Ty. What happened to get yourself found by Brice? First he found Seto then he found you and Jerome!" He laughed.

"Oh, thats, erm-"

"Oh! Sorry if you don't want to talk about it..."

"No. It's okay. But just one question- d-do you believe in slavery?" I stumbled, looking at his amazing sunglassed-covered eyes.

His face became serious and he raised a elbow. "Where is this getting at? But no- I think it's stupid and unfair."

I let out a sigh of relief, then smiled again. "Good. Well, uh..." I lowered
my voice and walked closer to Sky. "Maybe I am a escape one?"

Sky widened his eyes. He looked at me, then seemed to notice every little scar, wound, or bruise I had on my body which was visible. Then he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

What is he doing? What is happening? Is he mad, why did I tell him about me being a old slave? Stupid stupid stupid!

"Here. I am going to help you out." He smiled at me. He put on the water for the shower, then put his hand under the raining shower.

"It's warm water. I'll step out of you want to change. Also- if your confused, your getting healed up. But first you need a shower." He smiled.

I blushed, then nodded. "O-Okay. T-Thanks Sky..." I looked at him gratefully, then said, "But I don't have new clothes..."

Sky held up a hand, started walking out the bathroom. "Get in the shower while I am gone!" He called. I nodded, looking down at my dirty, thin, ragged clothes.

I peeled off the shirt first, throwing that on the floor and then did my pants. Finally slipping off my shoes, I walked into the shower and felt water running on my back.

It. Was. Wonderful.

The warmness made me all cozy, and the feeling of getting clean was amazing.

Then the door opened, and Sky said, "Like it?"

"Yeah.." I replied, taking a deep, relaxing, breath. Sky laughed outside, making me blush."Well good! Soap is in there, and your new clothes are out here."

I grabbed a bar of soap and started cleaning my arms off, hitting a few bruises that made me wince.

But still- this was the best.

-----

Sky's POV

-----

He's so cute. He looks so adorable and innocent. Now he was a old slave- who could do that? Who could of hurt him?

The water stopped, making me jump up and get a towel for Ty. "Here." I said, opening the curtain only for the towel. Ty took it, then stepped out with the towel rapped around his body.

He blushed at me, as I gestured to the seat of the toilet. He sat down, and I grabbed the medicine and started putting some on his back.

"Ty, you don't deserve any of this pain." I smiled at him, the thin boy just shook his head. "I-I don't know. I was taken f-from my family at any-young age just to be a s-slave.."

"Well you accepted here." I hugged him tightly, putting my chin on his should. He blushed, then smiled. "Thank you Sky." He whispered. "No problem."

----