3

--Brice's POV--

I gave Seto some leftover pizza I found in the frige. He nibbled at the end of the pizza, looking at me once and a while. I was also eating pizza, but I was finished quickly. Seto was not even half way done.

"Seto? Are you okay?" I asked him, wondering if he was still shaken from whatever vision he had. Seto quickly nodded, then suddenly let out a large yawn. He widened his eyes in surpise, and blushed a bit.

"Sorry." He mumbled, nibbling on the pizza again. "It's okay. Do you want to take a nap? We can save the pizza." I explained, smiling. Seto nodded, putting down his pizza.

I put the pizza back into the box, and put the box on the counter for later. Me and Seto quietly walked up to his room, not saying a word to each other.

Seto hopped on top of my bed, and I threw a blanket over him. He giggled, cuddling with the blanket some. I smiled widely, seeing how happy his is.

"Seto get some rest. I'll be drawing." I said to the cuddled up boy, who then I saw nodding and a few minutes, snoring. I looked over at him, blushing a bit. He is so cute when he sleeps! He brown fluffy hair, freckled face.

I stared at him for a while until I noticed something. He had a red line going around his neck. I slowly walked up to him and but down the collar of the shirt down some, careful not to wake him. I gasped, finding a red scar around his neck, fully. Like he was yanked around with his neck.

Like a collar.

I gulped. Only slave owners us this kind of collar. And it makes sense of all the other scars and how thin he is if he was a slave... No no no.

Seto's not a sorcerer, right? It still shocked me- if he wasn't a slave, the collar marking wouldn't be there. But a abusive parent or brother or sister could of treated him like a slave.

Was he abused? Did he run away from home? But if he was a slave he could of run away to...

One hand was not covered by the sheets, so I checked on that one. I gently pulled up the sleeve, and found red scars around his wrist. Like handcuffs.

Slave owners who are cruel use handcuffs. The rest of his arm was covered in scars and lashes.

Did that mean... Seto's a sorcerer?

-------

WELP Brice found out something.
:p
Also when I get to 100 followers, I might start a How To Train Your Dragon FanFic. How will you all like that?

~
<3 TheDiscoDino