7

-----Seto's POV------

Chapter 7: Attack

-----

So far school was okay. I have some new friends, but of course already someone wants me dead. I won't blame them- I don't deserve to be in this school.

I unlocked my locker, grabbing out a lunchbox and walking to the cafeteria, where Brice said he would be waiting for me. He said him and a few other friends will be waiting, but I think it's the people I met in Language Arts. Adam, Mitch, Olivia, and one other boy...

"Hey Seto!" My name was yelled out, snapping me out of my thoughts. The was Brice, waving his hands up excitedly at me. "Over here! We are sitting outside today."

I jogged over to Brice, smiling cheerfully. "Lemme introduce you to our table..." He started, leading me to a big table. There I saw Adam and Mitch joking around, and Olivia stealing food off Adam's plate. A girl with (surprisingly) bright orange hair with yellow highlights was laughing behind her. A boy sat across from them, reading a book, and an other boy poking him.

They all looked happy.

"Hey! Guys! This is Seto! Seto that's Adam, Mitch, Olivia, Kaitlyn, Tyler and Jason." Brice announced, then dragging me to sit next to Adam and Mitch.

Brice opened up his lunch box, passing me half of a sandwich. I blushed, taking a bite. I was about to speak before Adam screamed on top of his lungs. "GUYS SOMEONE STOLE MY BUTTER IMMA KILL THEM."

Olivia and Kaitlyn burst into laugher, Olivia holding up some butter. "Adam~" she giggled, than ran away. Adam was obviously pissed, running after the laughing girl.

"Welcome to our table!" Tyler announced, starting to laugh.

I think I like this lunch.

-----

I walked into Mr.Horne's class- my history and 3rd period teacher. As I did, I looked around the room.

That's when I saw the guy who made fun of me earlier today.

He was sitting up front, with two other guys right next to him. I was shaking in fear, not wanting to see him.

I-I thought he was in a grade above me...

"Ahh! Seto! Hello, my name is Mr. Horne. I'll be your history teacher." A man said, walking up to me. He looked nice enough, so I nodded.

"Your seat is right behind Parker. Welcome to History!" Mr. Horne smiled, pointing to the seat behind the guy who attack me. Parker..? That's what his name is...

I nodded again, then walked over and say in my new seat.

"Well, hello again." Parker sneered almost instantly. I ignored him, opening my folder- acting like I was finding something.

"Whatcha looking for?" A new voice laughed. I shrugged it off. Then something hot my head, and the boys rolled into laughter. Paper ball.

"Awwww, his scared again." Parker scoffed. He then snatched my folder out of my hands, causing me to try to reach for it.

"Can't reach it?" The new boy laughed again. He then looked at the front, where Brice drew one of the best pictures I have ever seen. It was me, smiling and hugging a couple of books. It had the words "HISTORY FOLDER" behind it.

To them, it was funny. "Who made this for you? Whoever it was, it looks stupid."

That got me mad.

"It's not! It's so much better than what you can do! Now give it back!" I grabbed my folder and hugged it to my chest, glaring at the three boys.

They looked pissed.

I just sat in my seat- scared of what's coming.

"Your lucky that a teacher is here." Parker snarled, shoving me backward, the farthest I could be in my seat.

I am scared for what's coming after class.

~•~ Timeskip ~•~

The bell rang, and I instantly burst out of the classroom.

"To slow~" Parker whistled, grabbing my hoodie and yanking me backwards, causing me to fall onto the hard titled flooring. My books scattered everywhere as I fell, making a huge crowd.

Parker yanked me up, and pushed me against the wall. He smiled demon-like, punching me right in the stomach again. I yelped in pain, tears sprouting out of my eyes and falling down my face.

He punched me once more in the stomach before I heard three yells.

"Hey! Stop that you asshole!"