4

--Seto's POV--

I yawned, waking up to the noise if pencils writing. I got up, looking next to me. Brice was drawing something, deep into detail. "Brice?" I asked, looking at his drawing. I smiled a bit, blushing. Brice was drawing me, smiling and sitting on the floor. Next to me was tons if books and papers.

"O-Oh! Seto! Your awake!" Brice jumped, blushing and placing away the drawing. "Don't put it away. I like it. It makes me happy that someone cares about me." I heartily said, wanting to hug Brice.

"Okay." Brice smiled at me, getting out the drawing and placing it on the wall. He walked over to me, sitting down next to me. I felt happy inside, pure joy. I then hugged him.

An he hugged back. We did this for a while, then he gentle pushed us apart. "Seto. Can I ask you something?" He questioned, he voice quiet. I nodded, looking into his blue eyes.

"Seto, are you a sorcerer..?"

I then got a huge head ache, my brain pounding hard. I squeezed my eyes shut, then blacked out.

~•Dream•~

I stood up, shaken with fear of who is going to take me from my freedom. I put my head down, being pushed up to the stage. The chains around my hands and feet didn't help me staying up, so I fell half-way.

Finally, I got up, feeling peoples stares on me.

"This one is a young sorcerer- but can't us his magic. Young, learns fast, and almost never puts up a fight!" The man called out, yanking on my hair.

"500!"

"600!"

"1,000!"

I widened my eyes. $1,000, just for me? I looked up a bit, seeing a man with a eyepatch over his left eye. He wore good cloths, and had a dark smirk on his face that made me shiver in fear.

"Sold." The words brought down on me like lighting. I was shoved to the man, who quickly put on a tight collar. Then he dragged me out of the market. He walked up to his horse, rapping the end of the collar to a strap. I looked up, hoping to find a way to escape.

Nothing.

"Well. Your mine now, so you better listen. No talking unless I say so, or no food. Punishment is always painful, and on cold nights you sleep outside..."

He kept of rambling on what will happen to me, making me shiver.

Please someone help me...

~•End of Dream•~

"Seto!" I heard a voice call, almost seemed like he was crying. "B-Brice..?" I croaked, opening my eyes to see a blond boy with crystal blue eyes.

"Oh Seto! Your okay!" He hugged me, making me feel warm. I nodded, rapping my hands around him. "I am. And what just happened just told me something, and why I am here- beat up and bruised."

"Really? Why?" Brice asked, breaking our hug and looking at me.

"I-I think I was a sorcerer. I keep on having dreams of a man telling me what to do, and torturing me if I don't... B-But at one point I was called a sorcerer. So yes, I think I am one. Also, that I ran away from the guy who bought me, so that's why you saw me by the forest. Please don't give me back..." I gulped, tears starting to form.

"Never Seto. I'll never let anyone take you away." Brice smiled. I felt warm, toasty, wanting to hug him. I then noticed something- I love him. Then, before I knew it, his lips clashed with mine.