5

~~Seto's POV~~

I widened my eyes when I noticed what I was doing. So I did the first thing that came to my mind- run. So I did. I broke the kiss, running to the closet and slamming the door shut, and locking myself in.

"Idiot... Idiot!" I muttered to myself, tears running down my cheeks. "Why did I have to do that? I was so stupid!" I muttered to myself again. I sat in there, my head buried into my knee's, beating myself up for what I did. I kissed him.

Me- a sorcerer who can't do magic and is suppose to be a slave kissed a boy who is free and happy and should hate me now. I won't be surprised if he calls the slave catchers right now and they are coming to take me away.

I must if locked myself in there for a while, because when I creeped out, it was 6:00. I sighed, looking at the floor. Then I noticed something sticking out from underneath Brice's bed- and I had the feeling to pick it up and just hug it.

I looked around the room, not seeing Brice anywhere. So I bent down, grabbed a book. I sat on the bed, and flipped through pages.

All drawings of different people, with names. I came to the last on, that was colored and shaded in purple marker. I blushed, seeing it was me. My name was printed in purple letters with a heart under it, making me blush more.

"S-Seto...?" A voice squeaked, making me jump when I saw Brice walking out of the hallway. I widened my eyes and shoved the book away, then held up my arms for defense if a hit was coming my way. "Seto why are you doing that..? If you think I would hurt you your way off track." Brice sadly smiled, gently touching my arm and lowering it.

"A-Aren't you mad a m-me for kissing you and l-looking at your stuff?" I asked, looking down.

"No."

That word cut through the air, making me smile and shiver.

"I-I get it if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. We can forget about it into you want to talk about it." Brice assured me, bringing me into a hug. "T-Thanks..." I nodded, cuddling up and resting my head on his chest.

"Seto?" He asked after a few minutes, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I asked back, looking up at him. "Today's Saturday- after we get you into my school you could be some of my friends. Mitch and Adam- they are cool.
But we are all nerds. Ha- Adam's the gamer, I am the artist, and Mitch is the one who chose to be with us. You can be our sorcerer." He smiled.

"I'll love to." I forced out, faking a smile. The truth is- I am afraid of telling people about me. What if the call the slave catchers? Then I am screwed- Brice would be arrested for keeping me here...

I hope he knows what he is doing.

-----

Stupid filler I am sorry.

Tired and ugh.

Welp see y'all soooon!

~
<3
TheDiscoDino