2

---Seto's POV---

As we walked down the sidewalk, I couldn't help but wonder, what the hell happened to myself? How did I get so skinny, so I can see my ribs? What's all these scars and bruises from?

Brice talked about how it was fine for him to sleep on the floor, and I could sleep on the bed. He also explained why he is always alone, so I should be okay until tomorrow. I just nodded, not really listening.

What happened to me that made me lose all my memory? What the heck happened?

Soon we got to Brice's house, a brick house, with two stories. A pathway to the house was gravel, with a car garage. We walked inside, a big living room with a TV. He led me up satires, until we got to a white door.

Opening up the door, let us into a big room with yellow walls. A bed sat in the corner, and a desk with two chairs on the other side. It was a neat, tidy room as well.

"Wow." I let out a breath, looking around at the room in awe.

"Really? It's not as good as normal rooms." Brice smiled at me, laughing a bit.

"Well something feels like it's the biggest I'll ever stay in." I smiled, looking at Brice right back. His eyes clouded with confusion for a second, the returned to their normal bright blue.

"Weird, but cool I guess?" Brice laughed, a wider smile appearing on his face. I just nodded, then looked around the room some more.

Drawings where taped on the walls, of many things. But one thing stood out to me the most- a man with magic coming from his hands. Something clicked. My head started hurting furiously, and I held it tight. "Seto!" Brice's worried voice came, then I fell backwards.

~•Flashback•~

"Get down here right now!"

I whimpered in fear, shaking while I walk down the big house to where the yelling was at. A man with _____ stood in front of me, holding a leash like chain. I whimpered, looking at the ground.

"Have you done anything?!" He man snapped, so close I could smell his breath. I slowly nodded, still shaking. "What have you done?" He snapped again, walking around me this time. "You can speak."

"I-I did the d-dishes, l-laundry, and finished the p-plants outside.." I gulped, looking at the ground.

"So basically nothing." He snarled, hitting my back hard. I wince, stumbling forward a bit.

"Look sorcerer. Your mine now. You can't do magic, you can't live a normal life, you are sold to me. So you better work harder or your gonna get a whipping." The man spike harshly, then grabbed my neck hard and shoved on the collar.

Then he shoved a metal horse bit into my mouth, and looked at me after. "Now your more controllable. Now, get. Go weed the plants or something. No food tonight or tomorrow. Your lucky if the next day." He laughed, watching me nod and quickly run off.

Tears spilled down my face as I started on the plants. I was his now. I am just an other unless person.

Just here for work and to get anger out on. Nothing more.

~•Flashback Over•~

I woke up to someone holding me. Tears sprung to my eyes, then I began to sob.

"Shhh... Seto.... It's okay.." I heard Brice say. Brice is the one holding me. He rocked me back and forth in his arms, smiling at me.

"Seto what's wrong?" He asked, looking at me carefully.

"Really bad d-dream." I hiccuped, tears now becoming small water droplets. Brice hugged me closer, then whispered, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, not wanting to even think about it again. It seemed so real. So scary.

We broke apart soon, Brice smiling nicely at me. "Do you want to eat something?" He asked.

I nodded, then pointed to the door.

"Let's go."

--------

:3
This one is really lovable
~
<3 TheDiscoDino