11

----------

Chapter 11: For You

????'s POV

--------

"Ugh, where did he go without telling me this time?" I moaned, placing the dinner for my family on the table. My wife was in her room, doing her work for a company. My son though, was a different story.

He always goes out with his friends and doesn't tell me until he gets back. It's very annoying.

I sighed, turning on the TV in the living room so I could eat in there. I walked with my food in my hands, turning on the news.

"Lately, three slaves have escaped from their master. Slave Catchers are searching for them as we speak. The three slaves go by the names Sorcerer, ASF, and Deadlox even though those are not their real names. There are a picture."

I sighed. "Stupid slaves, just accept you are workin' for someone." I growled, looking at the screen closely.

All look around the same age, one pale with crimson eyes. He had light brown hair covering on side of his face, and no freckles. The other one was- a bacca. Dark brown eyes to match dark brown fur. Then the next one had dark brown hair, pale brown eyes, and freckles dotting his face lightly. "Should be easy to find those three." I shrugged, going back to eating my food.

The door opened with a clang, and a call. "DAD! MOM! I AM HOME!"

"Hey Sky! Come get your food and eat in the living room!" I yelled back.

Sky ran to the kitchen, then grabbed his food. The sat down on the other couch, and started eating a piece of chicken. "So whatcha' watching?" He asked, looking up at the news.

"Oh. Some stupid slaves got loose. Seen them?" I doubt he has. He looked up, looking at the photographs. He stopped for a second, then shook his head. "Nope, hey guess what I did tonight!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Switching the subject?" He shook his head. "Nah, just wanna tell you something!"

I chuckled. "Tell away." I smiled at him. "Well- I got a crush." He smiled. His cheeks rushed to red, then shook it off.

"Really? What's her name?"

That broke this dream is stare. "Oh yeah! Um, uh, T-Taylor!" He rushed. I laughed again. "Don't even know your crushes name?"

"I do!" He argued back. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Sky. Hey tomorrow, I am going hunting. Want to come with me?"

He shook his head. "Sorry, can't. School homework and someone is helping me with a project." He threw a cheesy smile at me, showing that he was lying. I'll let it slide this time.

"Okay Sky."

-----

Sky's POV

------

Oh shit does he think I lied? I mean I did, I was going with Brice and Mitch to go get Jerome, Seto and Ty some more stuff.

Oh Ty, he is amazing. His cute little face, adorable eyes, fluffy hair, shorty, so cute.

I need to find him clothes that match him, maybe I can give him my old headphones. They aren't my favorite color, and they are too small. But they look like something that would fit him.

I looked back at the news, which was talking about the slaves escaping. And yet I knew them. Ty, Jerome, and Seto.

People are looking for them, we need to be more careful. It disgust me, that people can do whatever they want just because someone is a slave or not.

I hate that.

I got up from my seat, walking into the kitchen and cleaning off my plate. Then I ran off to my room, not saying a word to my dad. Not in the best mood with him.

He likes the thought of slavery. I have to act along with it, or who knows what will happen. Mom is almost never home, and if she is, in her office or room doing work and forbids anyone to come into there. If I do, grounded! No phone! Yay.

So I usually hang out with my friends.

I dug through my desk, looking for my old headphones. I grinned when I pulled out the bright green headphones, then placed them on my bed next to my wallet. I opened up my wallet and counted up the money.

50 bucks. That won't get Ty a lot....

I snapped my fingers and ran to my closet. I pulled out a old box titled 'Electronics' and dug for my IPod. Pulling it out, I smiled.

I opened the IPod, then changed around the settings. Restarting the IPod, I placed it next to the headphones. Digging around more, I grabbed a red and green case and slipped it on. When the IPod was ready, I stared downloading fun apps like "Crossy Road" or "Disco Zoo". I smirked, then transported my music to the IPod.

Some songs where "The Phoenix", "Coming Back", "I Just Wanna Run", and tons of Vocaloid. I smirked.

Finally, I grabbed a bag and placed that stuff in. I grabbed a few comic books, wrote down animes that he could watch with me and slipped it into the bag. I grinned.

"Ty, I hope your happy." I murmured, yawning.