9

----------

Chapter 9: Trust Issues

Seto's POV

---------

I then pressed my lips up against his, a blush running to my cheeks. It was amazing, a soft, sweet kiss. I gentle pulled back, smiling and looking up at the blond-headed boy. "Seto, I love you."

"I love you to." I hugged him tightly. He's my love, and he loves me. I like this feeling.

And that's when I thought of Ty and Jerome standing there.

I pulled back, looking at the two. Ty was surprised, but smiling. "I ship it." He worded to me, then laughed. Jerome was in happy shock, smiling but yet dumbstruck. "S-Sorry." He stuttered.

"It's okay. I don't like holding grudges." Brice waved his hands, showing no problem of that outburst. Jerome smiled and nodded. "Good! Well I am Jerome, and this is Ty. We where also slaves that had the same master as Seto- but we ran away too!"

I am so happy for them. They seem pretty harmless, but when Jerome tried to attack Brice that seemed a little scary. But they where just protecting me.

"I wonder... Do you think Sky and Mitch could help these two out?" Brice whispered to me, pointing at the two. I nodded, now knowing what he was going for. "We can invite Sky and Mitch over to meet them!" I whispered back, now filled up with pure happiness and love.

"Okay! You guys could stay with us until you're good." I said, smiling. Jerome nodded slowly, probably still trying to trust Brice. But Ty was nodded like an idiot.

"Led the way." Jerome muttered at Brice, who nodded and started walking out of the forest. I tagged behind to talk to Jerome, who was being a ass in my opinion. "Hey. Why are you being so rude? Brice is a nice guy- he's funny, sweet, and one of the best things that ever happened to me. I trust him with my life."

Jerome shrugged it off. "I don't really care. I don't trust him." That hurts a little Jerome. "But Jerome- he is amazing! And trustful, you can trust him."

Jerome just shook his head and walked forward faster.

I sighed, then ran up to where Brice and Ty was chatting.

~• Timeskip •~

By the time we got to the house, and invited Sky and Mitch over, Ty and Jerome had looked all around the house. Currently, the where both in Brice's room while we grab some food four the six of us.

Suddenly, we here a knock on the door, and I run to it. Opening the wood door, there stood a very happy humming Sky with Mitch laughing. "Hey dood!" Mitch smiled, as let them in. "Hey Mitch! Go upstairs- go meet some new people. They are cool, 'Kay?" He grinned.

"Sure thing!" Sky ran upstairs, laughing.

I shook my head, and closed the door.

--------

Jerome's POV

"I am just saying we should be more careful." I explained to Ty. I can't get the feeling out that Brice is going to pull something. But then Seto trusted him, so I'll have to deal with it.

Suddenly, I hear muffled voices down stairs, then someone running up. Laughter was right outside the door, then it opened. A boy with dark brown hair, ponytail, and sunglasses popped into the room, laughing. "Oh- hey!" He grinned.

"I swear Sky! Your gonna get yourself killed on day." An other voice yelled, and then I saw him.

He is adorable.

Light brown hair with sandy eyes, a cute hoodie lazy laying on him, jeans, and black tennis shoes. He is- so notch damn cute.

"Hi. I am Mitch, and this butt-hole is Sky." He laughed.

Actually.

I might just have a crush.