More Stuff About Account Please Read

Okay.

I have chosen books I will not finish and will finish.

And this is one I will not.

I am sorry. I still love this ship to death, and I might rewrite it later on in life.

But here what was gonna happen:

Ships that do happen: SetoSolace, Skylox, Merome, MunchingUniverse, and MyCuteFoxDog

The slave owner finds Seto, Jerome, and Ty. He basically brings them back and tortures them.

Brice, Sky and Mitch go looking for their boyfriends and find them. They sneak out, only to be caught by the slave owner. The slave owner takes away once again Ty, Seto, and Jerome- but then recognizes Sky and calls Sky's family. (Who accept the slave junk)

Mitch and Brice get out safe and complete forget about Adam. Jk jk. But they do get out.

Sky gets yelled at, blah blah blah, you guys know where that is getting at.

Once again after a while, Mitch and Brice try going back, but Sky is to scared to so he camps out at Mitch's house under his bed.

Mitch finds Jerome and Ty, but not Seto.

Brice finds Seto- limp and bleeding badly.

Brice rushes home with Mitch, holding Seto close to him.

Seto ends up dieing.

Everyone has their ships besides Brice.

The freaking end.
----
If you want to adopt this book, just ask and go ahead.

Love YA all to death,

Byeee
- <3 TheDiscoDino

Stay Rawr

P.S I am keeping up my Skylox so if you wanted something on the lines like this go read that shit okay bye.