A/N Update 2

Hey Readers I have come with a new author's note.

You might think 'Again?' But since I started off 6 years later on with the story I decided to inform you of your status once again. That will be your status since the "Dad?" Chapter.

Your Name: Y/N L/N 
W/N: Wrong Name (Most likely Inosuke would do it)
Age: 22
H/C: Your hair color
Hair style: (Think of a Rouge (Tartarus Arc)/Ishida (Bleach) Fusion)
E/C: Your eye color
S/C: Your skin color
Height: 175 / 5'9
Rank: Hashira (Darkness)
Kill Count: 632 Demons (16 Lower Moons, 1 former Upper Moon)

Weapons:

You have three of them

Abilities:
Seismic Sence like Toph, even being able to distinguish a lie.
Hypnosis, but needs to make the enemy focus solely on him.
Ki sensing, like Asta and Yami's Ki sensing.
Walking on water.

Breathing Style Darkness Breathing

First Form: Night Slash

A right slash from below with blackish purple energy coming out of it.

Fast Style: Like Zenitsu's Thunderclap Flash but two fold.

Crash Style: Slashing from above stronger.

Second Form: Eclipse Edge

It's just like Asuna's combo attack in SAO, but a vertical slash at the start and a horizontal at the end and it creates the blackish purple energy.

Third Form: Dark Ring

Just as the name implies. A diagonal slash creating a ring of blackish purple energy.

Fourth Form: Dark Propel

You concentrate your Breathing and create the blackish purple energy on your sword and throw it making it rotate.

Fifth Form: Night Vortex

You slash around the Demon, creating the energy. You bring it at one point and cut his neck. (Works for faster opponents)

Sixth Form: Wild Darkness

The fastest Form. You use you energy and release it from your sword to trap the Demon inside a cage of moving energy. Then you slash it's neck.

Concentrated Style: Slower but more oriented

Rampant Style: Faster but less oriented

Seventh Form: Eclipse Fest

You jump and flip cutting the Demon vertically and then horizontally. An illusion of the dark moon can be seen.

Eighth Form: Night Dance

You move fluently in a mix of Break Dance, Riverdance and Capoeira, using your sword and combat knives all around your dance and slice the Demon's neck off. (Think of how Erza did against Irene with just one  sword, your knifes and more dance in it)

Ninth Form: Black Dragon's Roar

The attack takes a black dragon head's shape and attacks the Demon. (Like Noelle's Sea Dragon's Roar)

Wand Style: Thrusting the weapon right at the neck

Slash Style: Like it says.

Tenth Form: Midnight Illusion

Seal Style: Using your combat knives as seal to use this technique. It creates an illusion that makes the night go five times slower than outside of the illusion seal.

Domain Expension: Black Nightsky

Eleventh Form: Dark Supernova

It's a downward slash with a blackish purple explosion.

Flying Dragon Style: Using the surrounding area and one of the knifes with the feet to keep staying in the air with mini Novas building momentum.

Close Combat Style: Using a smaller weapon to create smaller Novas repeatedly while punchin and kicking.

Abyss Impact: Flying Dragon Style and Night Slash, Crash Style combined.

Special Form: Will be revealed

Final Form: Will be revealed

Ultimate Form: Will be revealed. Can only be used once.

Kimetsu High

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Class and Role: 2-F/Basketball Team Captain

That's everything you need to know about you now.