Mt. Nagatumo, Hashira Meeting And Babysitter

Hello Readers, It's me with a new chapter of this story. This now plays at the canon time in which our fav trio goes on their mission on Mt. Nagatumo and the aftermath of it. So yeah that's it.

*Time skip six years later, Demon Slayer HQ* (Y/N) POV

"I hope you bring great results, (Y/N), Obanai!" Kagaya says to me and my bro.

"Hai." We say as we head out and start running towards Mt. Nagatumo.

"So, any good news I can expect from you?" Iguro asks me. I can't see it, but I know him long enough to know, that he is grinning like a dumbass.

"I don't know. Can I expect some from you?" I retort already knowing.

"Not before Muzan took his last breath." (No pun intended) Iguro says.

"By the way. You don't mind that, I and Kanroji do eating contests, do you?" I ask him to make sure.

"I know you long enough to know, that you and her do eating contests only. How does it stand?" He says with a relaxed tone.

"As far as I know it was 18:17 and 4 ties on me." I say doing a thinking pose.

"Whoever gets to kill the moon, does whatever the other wants, for a week. How about that?" I challenge him smugly, knowing that's my win.

"I should have known that you were about to say that. But I'm in on that since we both know that's my win." Iguro remarks as smug as I am.

"You want that smoke don't you. But you won't get it." I say.

"Oh, is that so. I'll show you that's my win." He says to me.

There is something that we forgot but I can't seem to remember what it was.

"Oi, Iguro. Did we forget something?" I inquire him.

"If it wasn't important, we wouldn't have forgot it." He says.

"You're right." (Only legends know that reference. Hint it's not an Anime nor Manga reference)

"OH looky here, we're finally there. Mt. Nagatumo." Iguro says, excitement dripping from his voice.

*Boom*

"I can't remember it being this cloudy, but I could have sworn that I heard a thunder clapping." Iguro jokes next to me.

"Same, but as far as I know, the forecast said that it shouldn't be stormy for another three days. This is like the fifth time in just two weeks that the forecast, miscasts the weather." I say as I look at the forecast on my phone.

"Anyway, we should get going, there are lives we have to save and Demons to kill, and I to win." I say.

"Oh, right. Almost forgot about it. Let's go." And so we rush into to the forest.

Iguro and I split up and look for the hurt Demon Slyaers.

I see many white, thready cocoons. I cut one out and see... A Demon Slayer?

Or more like only the head. That must mean, the other cocoons dissolved the other Demon Slayers, the HQ sent.

I touch the thread and use my seismic sense to find the demon who created those.