Dreams and Daybreak

Hello my friendos.

I have come back to this book once again.

I bet you missed me.

By the way. People been asking when and how Y/N and Kanae got together you can find it in my "One Shot Collection" book.

Well anyway let's roll.

Hope you enjoy.

A young purple haired man with purple eyes is in the forest, fighting another Demon.

"Darkness Breathing, Go no Kata: Night Vortex!" He yells gathering energy and bringing it to one point of the Demon's neck. The Demon dodges and attacks him with a glowing white punch. "Rewinder!" The Demon yells. The purple haired blocks it with his sword. "Darkness Breathing, San no Kata: Dark Ring!" He slashes at the Demon with. "Rewind!" The Demon says putting on a white sheen on the Demon Hunter. The move rewinds back to 5 seconds ago. The Demon Hunter tries to swing again almost grazing the Demon's hand. He says something but no voice comes out. The Demon also says something inaudible. They get back to fighting and the teen slashes at Demon with blackish purple energy following it."Darkness Breathing, Nana no Kata: Eclipse Fest." The Demon Hunter says slashing once horizontally and vertically with a purple moon's illusion. He then kicks it away from him and readies a stance. Before he can do anything the Demon stabs him in the chest and everything turns white.

Y/N wakes up sweating heavily.

He grabs his head panting hard. "What was that dream? Who was that and how did he use my Darkness Breathing? What was that Demons?... I don't understand what's going on there."

He wonders.

Kanae wakes up looking at her husband with worry.

"N/N-kun? What's wrong?" She asks him.

"I don't know... Just a weird dream. Don't worry about me." He reassures her.

"Then why don't we sleep again." Kanae tells him.

Y/N looks at his wife. "You can start already. I'll get a glass of water to calm me down. I'll be right back." He tells her, then kisses her forehead.

"Okay." She says laying down.

He walks down the hallway to reach the kitchen. He takes a glass from the cupboard and pours some water into it.

He takes a big swig emptying the clear beverage.

"Whatever this dream was... Somehow it felt familiar." He thinks.

He pours another bit of water in the glass and drinks it empty again.

He walks to the bathroom for a quick piss.

Flushing, Y/N walks to the mirror and the reflection shows him a fair skinned young man with spiky long purple hair and purple eyes looking back at him.

"Woah." Y/N says. He rubs his eyes to check that they don't play tricks on him.

He doesn't see the purple haired reflection anymore and only sees his own current reflection.

"Whatever this is. It ain't normal." He says to himself.

He washes his hands and face then he walks back to their bedroom and joins his wife in bed.

They hug each other and go back to sleep.

*In the morning*

Y/N is training katas with his son- I mean students.