Unused References/Jokes

Hello there.

I thought I wanted to bring out something to lighten the mood. And to get it out of my system.

I thought about all the funny references and jokes I missed out on while writing this book.

So I followed along and put some of them here.

Enjoy.

*Tengen can't spell Kyoshikin Murasaki*

"Hey Kyo." Y/N says jumping over the wall to the Rengoku Estate.

"Hello Y/N. I see you are perfectly fit today. Do you care for a nice round of sparring?" Kyojuro asks.

"Sure. I just thought of a name for a new style of my breathing technique." The (H/C) haired says.

"Let's go outside to the forest. Or the city will end up like the last time we sparred with Iguro and Tengen." The Flame Hashira comments remembering the last time they destroyed the city just by sparring.

"Right."

*A bit later*

"I call it Kyoshikin Murasaki." Y/N says.

"What a beautiful name for such a destructive technique." Kyojuro says.

"I thought it was Hollow Purple." Tengen asks.

"I said that because you kept mispronouncing it." The Darkness Hashira explains.

"Nah I can do it." Tengen says confidently.

"Kyokasuigetsu."

"No."

"Hiryu-Shoten-Ha."

"You get one more."

"Myujongiri Muramasa."

"Hmm..."

*Again*

"I want to recreate the Kyotoshiki Masamune." Tengen comments.

"That one was on purpose." Obanai and Y/N say.

"Could have been."

"Well how destructive is it?"

"It's so destructive and levels almost a mountain leaving perfect holes in them or tear a city apart if I'm not careful." Y/N says.

"How is it so destructive for a breathing technique?" Obanai asks.

"Guess that's what makes it kyogakuni." Tengen mispronounces again.

"Tengen." Y/N calls.

"Yuhuh?" Tengen turns around.

The whole city can see a flying Sound Hashira.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Reference from "Goku can't pronounce Hyperbolic Time Chamber" DBZA

*Y/N and clones*

"N/N-kun. I'm home and I brought your favorite snack too." Kanae yells entering the Butterfly Estate.

She takes off her shoes and walks in the living room to see the Y/N we know, and two purple haired versions of him with purple eyes and different haori's pointing at each other.