Hashira And A New Tsuguko?

Hey guys. How was last chapter. Kinda crap. I know but I'm still a novice when it comes to pre-Canon stories. Anyways Let's start with this unfortunate chapter.

*Time skip one and a half years later* Y/N POV

Being a Demon Slayer, for a year and a half now, is something that I could have never imagined in my life.

Well that is, if I was still in my universe.

I'm now heading back to the Butterfly Estate, with a little girl at around eight years old, in tow.

I took her with me, because if I didn't I don't know what would've happened to her.

-----Flashback-----

"Oh man how I would love to have a fight with Tengen or Iguro." I said after completing a mission the HQ sent me to.

Now our competition still stands. And this time I'm in the lead with 67, Iguro has 65 and Tengen has 66.

But something that hasn't changed is our strength. We're still fu**in equal in strength.

As I kept walking I saw a bald man with a child. But something was off about it. I looked closer and saw the man holding the girl in a rope, forcing her to walk.

I decided to put a stop in this and approached them. What I saw shocked me. And made me angry, but I had to contain it.

Who wouldn't be? It was a little girl that got dirty, beaten and malnourished and more bad things.

"Hello, sir. I was just crossing by and I saw what you were doing with her. But would you mind telling me more about what you want to do with her." I said with an indifferent look. But inside, I sported an angry but sadistic grin should he give me the wrong answer.

"Well, this girls parents sold her. She is useless and doesn't behave. What do you want from me?" He said.

That made me look disgusted at him and the people who called themselves her parents. "Let her go. This instant." I said forcing my voice, not letting out all my anger at him.

"If you want her, you need to buy her for a good amount of money." He said disgusting me even more.

But for the sake of the little girl, I gave in and bought her. "Now get the f*** out of my sight." I said, radiating my bloodlust at him.

He got scared and ran away, as I let it fade.

"Good now let's see. Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked her, checking for injuries, even if minor.

She doesn't say anything.

This feels familiar. Like she has...Issues.

This girl... is almost the same as me in that age.

I tell her the same thing, what Shizuka-nee-san told me.

"You can talk whenever you want. It's okay to have issues with things. You don't trust people, but try to find people to. Why don't you come with me. I know a place that you can feel better. A place where you can trust people to talk to. But trust yourself first. Trust yourself with being ready to talk and act all by yourself." I said to her, patting her head and looking her in the eyes.

The girl looks at me with stunned and nods. She then looked to the side and I followed her gaze.

I saw the same picture. Of Shizuka-nee-san saying and doing the same thing to me, breaking me out of my funk.