A/N

Before the story starts here are some keys for you.

Y/N is thirteen years old at the start of the story. By the way you don't have a last name.

Only the hairstyle is yours

(h/c): hair color
(e/c): eye color
(s/c): skin color
(b/f/N): best friends name
Height: 5'3 1/2' or 160 cm at the start

 (h/c): hair color(e/c): eye color(s/c): skin color(b/f/N): best friends nameHeight: 5'3 1/2' or 160 cm at the start

Your Nichirin Sword

Breath will be Darkness breathing and it has eight forms.

First Form: Night Slash

A right slash from below with blackish purple energy coming out of it.

Second Form: Eclipse Edge

It's just like Asuna's combo attack in SAO, but a vertical slash at the start and a horizontal at the end and it creates the blackish purple energy.

Third Form: Dark Ring

Just as the name implies. A diagonal slash creating a ring of blackish purple energy.

Fourth Form: Dark Propel

You concentrate your Breathing and create the blackish purple energy on your sword and throw it making it rotate.

Fifth Form: Night Vortex

You slash around the Demon, creating the energy. You bring it at one point and cut his neck. (Works for faster opponents)

Sixth Form: Wild Darkness

The fastest Form. You use you energy and release it from your sword to trap the Demon inside a cage of moving energy. Then you slash it's neck.

Seventh Form: Eclipse Fest

You jump and flip cutting the Demon vertically and then horizontally. An illusion of the dark moon can be seen.

Eighth Form: Night Dance

You move fluently in a mix of Break Dance, Riverdance and Capoeira, using your sword all around your dance and slice the Demon's neck off. (Think of how Erza did against Irene with just one sword and more dance in it)

That's it for the information on the reader.

Bye