Training

Hey Readers, it's me with a new chapter. This is nothing major. But don't think of it as a filler chapter or something.

Hope you enjoy.

*Next day after the Hashira Meeting* Normal POV

"OI, you three idiots wake up!" (Y/N) shouts as he wakes up his dayca- I mean his subordinates.

"Oh. Good morning (Y/N)-san, what are doing today?" Tanjiro greets him as he wakes up.

"Huh? Where am I? Tanjiro? *Cries* And who's that? Are you death? Please don't kil- *Boing*" Zenitsu cries as he then gets hit by something.

"You just woke up and you already begin crying like a little bitch, shut up!" The Darkness Hashira yells.

"AHAHAHAH I'M ALIVE AHAHAHAH!" Inosuke yells.

"SHUT UP IDIOTS! YOU JUST WOKE UP AND YOU ALREADY YELL LIKE IF IT WAS A CONCERT!" (Y/N) bursts out irritated with the three. "I have to put up with those idiots till we kill Muzan. Then I'm free from them." He groans mentally.

"Anyways you three will be doing rehabilitation training the harmless one. After that comes lunch and then back to training. Got it?" He orders.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS TRAINING! TANJIRO PROTECT ME FROM THIS MAN?" The blond cries hiding behind Tanjiro's back.

"Man up, crybaby. If you want to be strong enough to protect girls, then you have to train. Dumbass." (Y/N) says as he leaves.

*With the boys and their training*

Tanjiro is with the three girls and Rina as they're stretching him.

Inosuke is on the reflex training with Kanao who just splashed him with tea? Or some sort.

Zenitsu is on the full body tag training.

"Come on Gakis is that all you can do? You can't even wi-." "Papa don't you have a mission to do?" The Darkness Hashira trash talks but gets interrupted by his daughter.

"No, I don't, but I can still enjoy this show, to the fullest. Rina-chan, Nao-chan do what I taught you! With those three you'll never know." (Y/N) says eating popcorn.

"HEY YOU! YOU LOOK STRONG. FIGHT ME, AND I WILL BE STRONGER THAN YOU! HAHAHAHA!" The boar masked boy yells at the eating Hashira.

"No. You're not fully rehabilitated yet. And second you really think you can fight against a Hashira and hope to win? Try to fight Nao-chan first then I'll change my mind. That's one thing. Another is if she lets you fight her." (Y/N) states still eating his popcorn. "Now go back to your training, you will keep this up for the next three weeks. Then you'll go to the harder level."

"Wait there's more than that? And it's harder?" Tanjiro yells in his mind getting splashed by Kanao.

(Y/N) looks at his watch and sees it's noon. He stands up and leaves the dojo and goes to the kitchen.

"Hmm. What should I cook today? I need to cook something that even Nezuko can eat even though she is a Demon. Oh that's it! My Special Katsudon it is." He says as he gets the ingredients and a syringe.

He said he won't let her eat human blood but he never said that she can't eat something with his blood.

*30 Minutes later*

"OI, Nezuko!" The Darkness Hashira says as he opens Nezuko's box. He brings her a bowl of Katsudon.

"It's time you ate something. Must be hard surviving without having eaten something in more than two years. This edible food for you since it has my blood inside it. Here you go." The (H/C) man explains as he gives her the bowl.