Another Kind of Demons?

Hey Readers, I'm sorry that it took so long to update a new chapter but here you go.

Enjoy the story.

Normal POV

(Y/N) walks home from buying groceries.

"Man why does the store don't have Cheerios? Or Fruit Loops? Cookie Crisps would also be great. Fucking space-time travel in the past Japan!" He curses at the not so far existent cereals.

"Almost there then I can just-" He starts before getting interrupted.

"Arck! (Y/N)-sama a new mission for you. People having been killed and deformed bodies to boot. And somehow they were all deformed at daybreak." Shiraba informs the Darkness Hashira, to which he gulps.

"Daybreak? That should be impossible for them to do that! They only survive at night." He exclaims.

"The daybreak information comes from Raboku." The white beaked crow informs his owner.

"Have these informations reached the headquarters and the other Hashiras?" (Y/N) asks one of his crows.

"Not yet." Shiraba replies.

"Good. Tell ONLY Oyakata-sama about this information and that ONLY Darkness Hashira (L/N) (Y/N) will investigate about this. Reason is that I believe that's not the first and only one and that I dismiss Kamado Tanjiro, Kamado Nezuko, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke from my supervision I have great trust in them to carry their Demon Hunter job without me. I repeat: Tell ONLY Oyakata-sama that Only the Darkness Hashira (L/N) (Y/N) will investigate about this. Reason is that I believe that's not the first and only one and that I dismiss Kamado Tanjiro, Kamado Nezuko, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke from my supervision I have great trust in them to carry their Demon Hunter job without me. Dismissed." The (H/C) Demon Slayer orders as he walks to the Butterfly Estate.

*5 Minutes later Butterfly Estate*

The Darkness Hashira walks to the gate to see something weird happening.

Tengen is currently holding one of the Butterfly girls, Naho and Aoi hostage while the other two Butterfly girls and Rina beg for him to leave them be.

And now Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are trying to get Tengen to leave them too.

"OI TENGEN YOU DUMBASS! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" (Y/N) yells at him getting everyone's attention.

"Papa! Uzui-sama is kidnapping Naho-chan and Aoi-san!" Rina tells him.

Bloodlust quickly flows into the place and Tengen begins to sweat and internally pray for his life.

"Tengen let them go now. They are kids who can't do that. Naho-chan is only 9 and Aoi-chan despite having killed a Demon, is too afraid to do that. What the fuck compelled you to think you can just kidnap them for your mission?" He says calmly, scaring everyone. "Let them go now!"

"Yes my flamboyant liege!"

He drops Aoi and Naho gently on the ground. And they run inside the estate crying.

"Good. Anyway I have a better idea for you." (Y/N) adds.

"That is...?" The white haired Hashira asks.

"You take these three with you on your mission instead." Our MC points at Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"WHAT!?" Said trio exclaims.

"I reported to Oyakata-sama that you four have been exceptional and that you no longer need my supervision to carry on as Demon Slayers. Also since Tengen already needed someone for his mission, I decided to have go with him. You can still be my students though." The (H/C) Demon Slayer explains.