Another World?

Hey Readers, it's me with a new chapter for this story. We left of with the reader getting blown away. But you landed in four years prior to Kanae dying at the hands of Douma. And that's around two years before the start of the Canon story. So from this chapter on it plays 1804. (I actually researched the Taisho Era and I know the Canon time would be 1913). Anyway on with the chapter.

*With two people in the forest*??? POV

"What do we need to get mother?" I ask my mother as we are going to the next village to get supplies at home.

"Well Kanae-chan, aside from food we need band aids, bandages and new medicine." She tells me.

We continue our way and I see a beautiful butterfly. One that doesn't live in our estate.

I start to play it on my finger fascinated from it's beauty. "Mother can we keep it, please?" I ask mother.

"*Giggle* I see that you like this one Kanae-chan, but we can't keep it. We have enough butterflies at home." She says and I get a little sad.

The butterfly flies away from my finger and I wave it bye. I then look at where it flew and I gasp at what I see.

"*Gasp* Mother, look!" I exclaim pointing at the direction where the butterfly flew.

There a few meters away from us is (S/C) skinned boy with long (H/C), lying on the ground. But he has burn marks covering him, tattered clothes and he bleeds.

"*Gasp* We need to help him, and bring him to our home and cure him! Kanae bring him home. I get the supplies!" Mother orders as I do so.

Is he heavy, but I can still carry him on my back. And I run to our estate. Mother goes and gets the supplies.

*Butterfly Estate fifteen minutes later* Normal POV

"Father, Shinobu help!" Kanae exclaims desperately, rushing in the estate, still carrying the boy on her back.

"Kanae what happen-?" A man calls out and stops. This is her father. He then sees the boy with the burn marks, bruises and blood covering him. "Kanae, what happened to this boy?" He yells examing the (H/C) boy, and takes him to a room.

"I don't know, when mother and I were on our way to the market, I suddenly found him lying in the forest with those injuries. We need to help him." The girl says.

"What about your mother? Where is she?" The father asks his daughter with a serious look.

"She went to get supplies, she should be here any minute." The young girl replies.

"I'm back Kanae, where did you bring him?" Kanae's mother calls out.

"In the medical room." Kanae answers.

*Time skip one week* (Y/N) POV

"Ugh... Ugh. Where... Am I?" I stir awake in an unfamiliar room, on an unfamiliar bed, with an unfamiliar girl watching me.

Wait what?

"You're awake. I'm so glad. I thought you wouldn't wake up anymore." The girl says to me.

"Ugh..." I grip my head feeling a light headache. I sit up, but feel sharp pain coursing through my upper body which I'm already used to.

"Don't sit up so fast, you're still recovering!" She says worried.

"That's fine I'm already used to some little bit of pain." I reassure her, but that doesn't change her expression.

"Anyway where am I? Who are you? And most importantly what happened?" I ask her as realized that I'm still in an unfamiliar place.