Chapter 1

Luna POV

I unfurled my wings for the fist time after waking up and immediately the shock collar activated. "You know if you want me to work for you willingly or not, I need to stretch those once when I wake up and once before I fight." I yelled to the dumbass controlling the shock collar. They bring in breakfast and watch while I eat to make sure I don't take anything to escape with. Ten minutes after breakfast was training and then torture but after training almost as if on cue a loud explosion rang trough the building.
"Where is The Winter Soldier?" A beautiful reddish brown haired woman asked.
'Wow' I thought to myself. 'She is beautiful, and badass.'
"Thank you." The lady says with a accent that sounded Russian but not fully. I'm guessing Sokovian.
"Who are you talking to?" I ask slightly confused.
"You. You called be beautiful. I can read minds." I most likely looked as red as a tomato. She then said this to the hydra soldiers "My name is Wanda Maximoff I am here for the winter soldier and the girl."
Then I felt a knife on my throat.
"Leave or she dies!" The leading hydra officer states. Surprisingly the lady, Wanda, walked forward. Using the same powers from earlier pulls the knife away from my neck.
"Unfurl you wings, NOW." He whisper in my ear.
I comply thinking I am able to fly away. Wanda looks in awe at the wings and how happy I look.
The happy look I had faded when the officer took out a laser rope and cut my wings off instantly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream in pain. Wanda looks horrified.
I see only red as I turn and start slowly slaughtering Hydra soldiers. I feel someone mess with my mind right before I black out.
———————————————————————————