Chapter 4

Natasha POV
Luna is my best friend and using her like this was wrong, but after seeing the command code she used let me know just how much hydra would try to hurt her.
After she had "finished her mission" by sending that message, she looked up and I could tell the mind control was off by the look of betrayal on her face.
"Nat?" She started. "You used me like that?"
"I'm sorry I forgot your name triggered what they did. But I didn't want to wait two days to get you back and we also needed bucky back at the same time."
"So you used me. You used the Angel of Death to get what you wanted." She said, anger and pain lacing her tone of voice.
"Luna I-" she cut me off. "No, this is exactly why we had issues before. You used me to get what you needed and threw me away like I was a dirty tissue. Is that what is happening here?"
Then she fell to the ground in pain. Wanda and the others tried to run to her but I stopped them.
"Natasha let us through," Steve said. "Can't. her wings are coming back."
"What do you mean?" Wanda asked with worry.
"I purposefully made her mad. Every time her wings get cut off, strong emotions force her body to regrow them. they are her escape and as her best friend, I plan on helping make her happy."
we all looked away as her wings came back. when we turned back around, Luna layed there passed out on the ground.
"Wanda, can you help me clean her up and get her to a room?"
"Yeah."

A/N sorry for the late update but as i said on "The Widow's Vampire" ive been busy with school. 

Will update every weekend