Chapter 6~ Claustrophobia

Trigger warning: Mention of Claustrophobia

Wanda POV

After the stunt Luna pulled, I'm chasing her and Nat, who was in on it, around the compound. Next thing I know, we are in the basement, and Luna has somehow put herself into the cell with Nat.

"Luna, we cant get out of here," Nat says, slightly scared.

"What do you mean? Tony can come to get us when Wiggly woos here is calm."

"Luna, Tony, and the team are on a month-long mission," I answer, making them both turn in fear.

"WHAT?" Luna shouts, and she starts shaking. Nat and I looked at each other, her with fear in her eyes and mine with worry. I decide to read Nat's mind: Luna's Claustrophobia which was developed at HYDRA will trigger her Cryokinesis. Oh no...

Luna POV

I start shaking when I hear Tony won't be back for a month. My powers start to go off slowly, starting with my cryokinesis. My claustrophobia starts to sink in.

"Nat..." I slowly say. "You need to find a way out fast. My cryokinesis is acting up. It'll get to absolute zero fast."

"Wanda, call tony and find out the code."

"J.A.R.V.I.S, Call Tony Stark ASAP."

( TONY Wanda)

-Stark here

-We need the code to the cell. Luna accidentally trapped her and Nat inside.

-No can do Witchy. It requires my fingerprint.

-Luna has cryokinesis and her claustrophobia is making it activate and in minutes, it will get to absolute zero. Nat will die Stark!

-Goddamn it. Give me a minute I'll upload your fingerprint to J.A.R.V.I.S. to be used to open the cell.

~after a few minutes~

-There you go, witchy. now get her out of there the code is 16182062. (If you understand this I will give thee a shout-out. DO NOT put it in the comments)

-thank you. *Hangs up*

3rd person POV

After opening the door, Wanda gets Nat out and closes the door. She then drops a sleep gas pellet into the cell vents.

"What about me??" Luna says, banging on the cell.

"Breathe, Aнгел (Angel). We will let you out once you calm down." Wanda replies. "Breathe with me, ok?"

"o-ok" Luna starts breathing in the sleeping gas and slowly passes out.

Luna's POV ~Three hours later~

I wake with a small headache and look around and I'm in my room.

How did I get here?

A/n: here we go have a good day/night