Chapter 8~ The Soulmate

A/N~ this is all in the POV of Wanda Maximoff. unless the words are in bold. Also any words in Russian are Underlined.

Wanda POV!!! (i bet someone will forget)

I felt a painful sting in the upper part of my back, causing me to fall forward and drop Shasha, meaning Natasha hit me with a Widow bite. I then hear a large growl.

"Oh shit!" Prishev yelled.

"Care to explain what's going on here?" Nat asked, and you could hear slight fear in her voice.

"She's a werewolf and, werewolves have soulmates. The Sokovian must be her mate." She explains.

Wait, what?

I'm Luna's soulmate??????????????????????????????????

COOL!

But, I then hear the words "Oh, SHIT!" yelled by Natasha and then the sound of footsteps, followed by the pounding sound of paws with a pleased growl.

Shit. I remember reading about werewolves. If someone hurts their soulmate, the wolf will take over and attack the attacker, no matter a friend or a foe. To the wolf, friend and foe become one. This means Asena is in charge, not Luna.

"H-help me please, Prishev," I ask as best as possible.

I then feel her hands on my arms as she helps me up.

I then feel a cold metal hand touch my back where Bucky must be taking the electric disk off. After he does that, I regain my ability to move.

"ASENA!" I yell, running toward the wolf.

The wolf stops, looks at me, and runs over. I hear the iron man suit power up and feel the mind stone charge up. I quickly put up a hand, and they all stop. I bend down while Asena slows her run to a jog.

When the wolf gets to me, she shoves her head into my stomach, pushing me over. I release a giggle as she attacks my face with wolfy kisses. After a bit, I look at the wolf's face, and I don't see the familiar brown that I love. Instead, I see a brilliant sea blue that matched mine.

"Asena, can I have Luna back now, please?" I ask. No matter how giddy I was that I had stopped Asena from going ballistic on Nat, I wouldn't show it.

"Only once I kill the other redhead," Asena said with a verbal growl.

"You can't kill Natasha, Asena."

"Why not? She hurt you!"

"First, stop yelling."

"Sorry."

"Second, Nat was trying to stop me from making a mistake. Even though I want Sasha dead, I would be arrested for killing him without cause," I explained.

"Fine, you can have Luna back. Just let the others know, if they hurt you again, they will die. No one messes with the mate of the moon goddess."

And with that, Asena was gone, and in her place was Luna. Asena's beautiful sea blue eyes disappeared to be replaced by Luna's gorgeous amber-like hazel. Luna shifted back to her human counterpart.

"Can someone explain who this Asena is?" Tony yelled as we both walked back to the team.

"The name of my wolf spirit," Luna said calmly, but all the while glaring at Nat still. I rub her arm, causing her gaze to soften. "Natasha didn't mean to hurt me. Calm down." I tell her.

"I'm sorry, Luna. I didn't mean to hurt her. I was trying to protect her from going to jail. American laws don't apply here in Russia." Nat tried explaining.